Absence Excuses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
The following are real school excuses, explaining the reason behind the absence of students. Enjoy! :-)

12. Please excuse my son for being absent yesterday, because there is a river in our house.

11. My son is under a doctor's care and should not take P.E. today. Please execute him.

10. Dear School: Please ekscuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, and also 33.

9. Please excuse Roland from P.E. for a few days. He fell out of a tree and misplaced his hip.

8. John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his face.

7. Megan could not come to school today because she has been bothered by very close veins.

6. Chris will not be in shcool cus he has an acre in his side.

5. Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.

4. Please excuse Tommy for being absent yesterday. He had diarrheea and his boots leak.

3. Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot to get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we fouind it Monday, we thought it was Sunday.

2. Sally won't be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend her funeral.

and last but not least...

1. Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and I had her shot!

FallingBlue
Llaughing out loudL

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol smile

N.Tonks
laughing out loud

Crash_Overload
I have one for late for class... too good... never got me a lte marked down.. cause funny. "I am not late, I am just early for the next class" well not THAT funny, but I never got a late for it.

silver_tears
laughing thats cute big grin

GroundedAgain
the best excuse in da book in my old skewl was"I had to work on the farm" but i've only gone to my new skewl for 4 daze so i don't know. my stupid friend tried to write and excuse and had it down until the teacher read that he had spelt his mom's name wrong

Thoren
Damn were you bored back when?

Dusty
Are you bored now?

Thoren
What's it to you?

Barker
I am bored.

Thoren
I might get a blt for lunch

Barker
I bought a breakfast burrito from the 50/50 mexican place and I already have a stomach ache before eating it

wish me luck

Thoren
50/50 mexican place? haermm

Barker
50% chance of being the best thing eer
50% of food poisoning

Thoren
I'm going to go out on a limb and say the latter

Barker
I didn't ask you

Thoren
When has that ever stopped me?

Barker
wow what a rebel

Thoren
Too tight you are

Barker
she's alert she's open minded she's involved

Thoren
Mangina

Barker
I don't know why I bother watching wrestling anymore

Thoren
neither do I

Barker
tonight's been ok

Thoren
you are gaysexual

Barker
eat dick

Thoren
you eat dick

Barker
no you eat dick

Genesis-Soldier
i heard dick eating

what have i missed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.