Secrets to a Happy Marriage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
9. Two times a week, we go to a nice restaurant, have a little wine, some good food and companionship. She goes Tuesday's, I go Friday's.

8. We also sleep in separate beds. Hers is in Florida and mine is in Cincinnati.

7. I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.

6. I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary. Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!" she said. So I suggested the kitchen.

5. We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.

4. She has an electric blender, electric toaster, and electric bread maker. Then she said, "There are too many gadgets, and no place to sit down!" So I bought her an electric chair.

3. My wife is on a new diet. Coconuts and bananas. She hasn't lost weight, but BOY, can she climb a tree now.

2. She ran after the garbage truck, yelling, "Am I too late for the garbage?" The driver said, "No, jump in!"

and last but not least...

1. She got a mud pack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off!

And these are just gags.......i would never want to offend anyone whos married out there big grin

dave123
i like the way thats from a guys POV...

Dogbert
when i read the title, i thought that u were married n got freaked out

lil bitchiness
hmmm...i dont like that sad

stinkfist462
hmm i don't get it !

dave123
bit sad, really sad
some of them are funny though smile

DeNiro
a secert to a great marrige is easy SEX SEX AND then MORE SEX yes

silver_tears
haha yea right raver

dave123
roll eyes (sarcastic)

MC Mike
stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.