The Darkness of Revolutions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hodgie723
As you can see, I have not been here giving my input for quite awhile. I have been greatening my intellegence of what Revolutions will do to make the end quite a masterpiece. I have looked at every single available photo and trailor or Revoltions and have started to find a pattern. Every picture and every trailor seems to be unescapably dark. The kind of darkness that sort of draws you in in an evil way.
This might have to do with "I can see the darkness spreading." line by the oracle. I don't know what it all means yet, all i have gathered is that this pattern of "darkness" might mean that "Evil" might be the main focus of the movie and that Neo will be the light that may be the only light (hope) that will save the world.

hodgie723
What do you think about all this?

clavis9495
Yeah you are right but we have discussed this sort of things already in other threads that are about the colours of the matrix( blue and light ) and the colours of the real world ( green and blackish )

Vim
uh whoa! totally wrong-o!! the wachowskis themselves said the matrix had a green/gray tint to it. it was meant as a way to keep the humans subdued, if the color around you is always gray or monotone, then you will feel submissive, tired, and not wanting to fight back. The real world had a blue tint put on it to distinguish it from the matrix. Now, put that in your pipe and SMOKE IT!! Wooooo!!! alright ... yeah ... achem, okay i guess i'll be on my way then...

Korri
blink Vim> u scare me

burlyman
the w bros said that the green tint is to represent old computer monitors

another reason against MWAM

Vim
thank you burly man, and i'm sorry to come off scary, i'm just your average matrix fan, that doesn't want to know everything about revolutions before it comes, I simply like talking about the first two movies, and the animatrix, that what this forum was, until all the trailers for revolutions started coming out

Korri
smile oh ok

JediHDM
burly> HOW IN THE WORLD DOES THAT GO AGAINST MWAM?!?!?! that has NOTHING to do with Mwam...

Korri
Jedi....calm down and take deep breaths

Burly i wouldnt start singing now isnt a good time stick out tongue

JediHDM
*breathes deep, and goes back into Jedi trance* ok, im good now...

Korri
good....coz i thgought u were gonna explode

droopy1592
The green could be old monitors and the blue could be new monitors, because we know that most new monitors over emphasize blue because it looks brighter.

MWAM could be true but I'm not betting on it.

realworlddreams
im thoroughly convinced of MWAM, n wut u jus sed backs it up, out w/the old in w/the new.

burlyman
erm, cus w bros said that the green tint was because thats how the machines programmed it. so if the real world was a VR it would be green too.

burlyman
well its only a tint

its hardly noticable

Dryden
unless the humans programmed the vr working at Metacortex. its still then possible.

JediHDM
if the machines wanted to make ZION believable, then they would make it so much different from Matrix, they might even change the tint, like from green to blue

realworlddreams
exactly jedi, also, the pic in the metacortechs site is tinted green, so its inside the matrix anyway...

The Omega

hodgie723
Omega> Oh yea, i know. thats what makes me so excited. Not that i am exicted about the general concept of death, but just that it's amazingly clevor. To be born, The Matrix, then to "live," Matrix Reloaded, and then to die, Revolutions. And the darkness i was talking about.. i actually wasn't trying to say that it was really unexpected. I was trying to say that the only way to overcome the darkness is light. and i see neo as the light.

hodgie723
very basic as you can see; just a simple point.

tshirt
Thank you. I was waiting for someone to say that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.