Is ur family life stressful?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
Signs Your Family Life Is Stressful!

14. "Family get togethers" are sometimes called "group therapy sessions" and involve seeing a psychiatrist.

13. Conversations often begin with "Put the gun down, and then we can talk".

12. Family members say the same sentence over and over again, not realizing that they have said it before.

11. The school principal has your number on speed-dial.

10. The cat is on Valium.

9. People have trouble understanding your kids, because they learned to speak through clenched teeth.

8. Family members say the same sentence over and over again, not realizing that they have said it before.

7. You are trying to get your four-year-old to switch to decaffeinated coffee.

6. The number of jobs held down by family members exceeds the number of people in the family.

5. No one has time to wait for microwave TV dinners.

4. Family members say the same sentence over and over again, not realizing that they have said it before.

3. "Family meetings" are often mediated by law enforcement officials.

2. You have to check your kid's day-timer to see if he can take out the trash.

and last but not least...

1. Maxwell House gives you industrial rates!

julibug
sounds like my in-laws.

silver_tears
ummm right.........messed

GroundedAgain
numba eleven is me. one shoulda been "the parents keep a home drug test and breathalizer kit on the kitchen counter"

julibug
ok - really. many of my in-laws repeat themselves over and over. it's scary. after awhile you can finish all their sentences for them. some of them have been in prison, and some of them don't have running water (not cause they can't - they just don't). no joke - it's scary.

Thoren
Yes to all weep

Barker
Why did s_t seem to s***post all these listings? haermm

Barker
I mean she's lucky I wasn't a member back then or I would have ripped her a new on on this haermm

Thoren
She was a shitposter back then and also full of fun facts haermm

Barker
Well I guess she must have been what, 12

I'll give her a pass

Thoren
Wait, I thought she was like 27 now?

Barker
36 I thought

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.