All People Are Machines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spydar1982
There is a lot of talk going around that Neo may infact be a machine. I don't necessarily agree with it but nor do I believe that it can not be. I see where people are coming from on this theory. He was made by machines as a form of control. But aren't all humans in this version of the Matrix some what machines. Not just the fact that they have plugs, but "humans are no longer born, they are grown." If machines grow humans then they would all be part machine, not just Neo alone.

realworlddreams
ok, NEO is not a machine. He is able to jack-out, therefore, until the MWAM theory is truly verified by the movies (although my other post "A New ANIMATRIX Q" pretty much proves it) there is no way of saying that NEO is a machine. Now, i do believe that somewhere along the line, the annomly of THE ONE was harnessed and therefore the machines choose who will take on the role of THE ONE, based on a process, therefore controlling who will "end the war" between humans and machines. Humans being grown does not in any way make them part machine. Yes, they have plugs, but they are basically test-tube babies. The plugs do not make them android or anything like that, just internet terminals. BIG CABLE MODEMS! lol. So i dont think that makes NEO a machine, just a DSL modem instead of Cable. I want to explain this better, n i will try, jus not right now.

CandyKoRn
the human body is a machine...

not as in metal.. dorks.. as in it works just like a machine..

it has 'mechanisms' etc..

spydar1982
I totally 100% agree. My thoughts exactly. No need to further explain. I was just hoping someone could fill me in more about how Neo could be a machine. DSL and cable are too close though. Neo is more like a T1.

CandyKoRn
I think The matrix is alot like the bible..

people take it way too literally.. It's like metaphorical..

bleh ... I don't have the energy to argue...

spydar1982
I understand what you mean in saying we are all machines. But in the forums people are having the idea tha Neo was something created by the machines. Something wholey different than the humans that are grown.

spydar1982
o and candykorn, just so you see im there with you, that is why i titled the thread "All People Are Machines"

CandyKoRn
which is why I replied stick out tongue smile

realworlddreams
kk, good points, well, pretty much furthered (is that a word?!?!) wut i woulda sed, jus quicker. lol, thanx all, help build off of my animatrix thing now, cuz im kinda stuck makin it go further.

priestjim
Actually the One is a program attached to Neo. If Neo had chosen the right door the One program would have unloaded from him, making him human again (something like amnesia of his abilities).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.