This might sound stupid but...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IGOTMYBEAT
This might sound stupid but is Padme in the room with Anakin in that picture? (Refering ofcourse to the pic from the French mag with Anakin lying on a bed)

I saw at TFN that thing Padme wears on her head is in that picture, lying on the head of the bed.

And it looks (to me) like she's on the left hand side of the picture, just out of site except for maybe her arm.

Dude are they about to make out? Or maybe...and I've heard that Anakin/Padme start off kind of like Han and Leia, kind of frosty, kind of...you know...fighting all the time...Anakin has that look on his face as if she's nagging and he's just lying there ignoring her...

K I'm done.

Darth Daft

IGOTMYBEAT
I can't take it anymore!!!!! Sooooooomebody tell me what IMHO means

?

Dim
It means "In MY Humble Opinion"

As for the pic...It looked like he was on a couch...I don't know why...but the look on this face just looked like the was laying on the couch and guarding Padme..

Ratcat
I recenty saw a comparrison pic that does make it look about 99% for sure that the hat warn by Padme is on the headboard of the couch but I'm not sure that means she's actually there.

Unless she's standing looking at Anakin from the cameras POV. IMHO I very much doubt they will be "making out" as you put it though.

IGOTMYBEAT
I dunno but to me it looks like she's nagging him and he's giving a 'ya ya ya' look.

Looks like she's on the left just out of camera except for her arm.

queeq
There is some speculation that this shot of Anakin is on a "riverboat" that takes Anakin and Padme to Theed incognito. It's possible it's a slow vehicle and that's why they also spend the night. So it may just be that they're sort of stuck together and maybe this is where the romance start. Smooch, smooch.

queeq abides

Ratcat
Matbe this is the pivital scene in their blossoming romance?

Dim
Yeah it does..but I thought it was a passanger (space)ship, not a riverboat..

And you're right IGMB, he does seem to be giving that look. big grin

Ratcat
Dim would know, she's so used to getting it.

queeq
I read some speculation that pic is aboard some kind of old and slow transport that takes Anakin and Padme to Theed. Might be a space ship, but it goes by the name of 'riverboat' or something like that.

queeq abides

Darth Daft
Perhaps there will be a boat scene on Kamino seeing as it is apparently going to be a water planet.

Jedimaster3838
I didn't think that Padme or Anakin were ever on Kamino but thats just spectulation. And I was wondering is Kamino the home of the Mandalore's or is it just a planet where the cloning is taking place?

finti
A boat scene, sounds like Titanic.
*shivers down my backbone* sick

Dim
laughing out loud NO!...not another Titanic!!! stick out tongue

Okay...what's the Solar Sailor?...I've forgotten...

queeq
That may turn out to be Dooku's ship.

queeq abides

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.