Wat pisses you off??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the **** is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". **** off. What good is a goddamn cake if you can't eat it? What, should I eat someone else's cake instead?

When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the **** would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No dick nose, I paid $9.00 to come to the theatre and stare at the ****ing ceiling up there. What did you come here for?

People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya buddy?

When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know *******, you ****ing pulled me over.

When people say "Life is short." What the ****?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever ****ing does!! What? Are they going to ****ing do something that's longer?

When people ask "Can I BORROW a piece of paper?" Sure, but please don't return the favor! It's on god damn piece of paper!

When you are waiting for the bus and someone ask you "Did the bus come yet?" If the bus came I would not be standing here *******!

silver_tears
i like those im gonna find more big grin

grymlock
err err can i ask you a question?? nevermind i think better not... laughing out loud
cheers mate!!

Neo_Version 7
You know what I hate?

I hate the fact that Im in love with this one girl but I can't tell her, because to her, Im only a friend.

Celsius
The first one is hell funny laughing out loudlaughing out loud

grymlock
just say it dude!! and the rest will follow... if not you will regret...
cheers mate!!

Celsius
I know wat thhat feels like. sad

silver_tears
People who get the worng number and asked "what number is this?"
Its like **** you called me u should know stick out tongue

Celsius
Yeah, what grimlock sayd,. Tell her. I mean, you win some, you lose some, fakt of life, budd. Get it off your shoulders.

silver_tears
IDIOT SIGHTINGS...

Sighting #1:
I was at the airport, checking in at the gate, when the airport employee asked, "Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?" I said, "If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?" He smiled and nodded knowingly, "That's why we ask."

Idiot Sighting #2:
The stoplight on the corner buzzes when it is safe to cross the street. I was crossing with an intellectually challenged coworker of mine, when she asked if I knew what the buzzer was for. I explained that it signals to blind people when the light is red. She responded, appalled, "What on earth are blind people doing driving!"

Idiot Sighting #3:
At a good-bye lunch for an old and dear coworker who is leaving the company due to "downsizing," our manager spoke up and said, "this is fun. We should have lunch like this more often," Not another word was spoken. We just looked at each other like deer staring into the headlights of an approaching truck.

Idiot Sighting #4:
I worked with an Individual who plugged her power strip back into itself and for the life of her could not understand why her system would not turn on.

Idiot Sighting #5:
When my husband and I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up our car, we were told that the keys had been accidentally locked in it. We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver's side door. As I watched from the passenger's side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered it was open. "Hey," I announced to the technician, "it's open!" "I know," answered the young man. "I already got that side..."

Korri
B|tchface and B|tchface the 2nd!!

silver_tears
eek! me too korri mad

crazy_c
i hate people who pretend to be people theyre not

J_To_The_P
D***head Newbs, people in my school, shallow people, haters.

GambitEVOFan1
Hmm things that piss me off...ex bfs coming in drunk and pissing on ur head for starters, wiggers piss me off and people who are so ugly and annoying but they still think ppl like them!!I kno that sounds shallow but if ya knew the girl ud hate her too!

crazy_c
yup i no ppl like dat

GambitEVOFan1
and this girls a ***** too!!i screamed at her one day for givin me lip like she was sumthin special when shes means nothin to ne one around her!!AH!!I hate that girl!!and i mean i kno i sound like such a snob but im really not everyone says this about her shes just the most obnoxsious person on earth

q14cyber
mmkay this is the real world not the world u imagine it to be

(scratches head) did dat make sence

GambitEVOFan1
Not at all, what are you talking about and who are you saying this to?

nazgulinthedark
i hate people who think they're all that and are all show-offy, grrr i hate that. mad

I Stupid
I hate it when you have this really funny story, and you start to tell your friends, but they don't listen. I hate that!

I Stupid
I also hate having to think about stuff.

Tiger
I hate certain Norweigan guys who drink Pepsi and steal my candy necklaces

Korri
must kill!!!

nazgulinthedark
i hate when people telemarket me right when i'm eating dinner. I mean i'm eating here! I'm not getting up to answer the phone right now!

yerssot
*wants candy necklace!!!*

Fire
keep it cool yerss

go eat a few fake smarties or so

yerssot
you ate them all! ALL I tell ya! sad

Fire
yea almost

what pisses me off????
damn french bis(s)hops who have like 5 different NAMES

yerssot
my componer only had three big grin

Treehuggerjanie
helloey.Yerrs,you is not killing any duracell bunnies!let it go man!lol!It pisses me off when people beg you to forgive you about something and then ignore you!what the hell is the point!lol

Fire
not following janie

yerssot
they are a menace, they should get killed!

must_kill_Santa
yes they are
i hate it when your best mate goes on and on and on bout her boyf when she goes out with him and hen is horridable after

Fire
okie and now a form of english I can understand MKS

must_kill_Santa
soz thats how i talk me and mi m8s

Treehuggerjanie
soory fire.mks is cross with me cos me and my boyfriend have broken up about 3times(make that 4 from today) and i keep complaining.On the topic of bunnys,yerrs wants to kill these duracell bunnies and me and storm want to save the bunnies asses.we have hearts you see. angel

nazgulinthedark
i hate when ppl say " freedom fries". its soooooooooo stupid, THEY ARE FRENCH FRIES PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

sheri
well things that piss me off is my bf not really likeing me jus using me for my phone, and him being more into weed so he dont even say hi to me when he sees me that pisses me off

nazgulinthedark
hate anti - french americans. If it wern't for the french, america would still be a britsh colony! hah!

Treehuggerjanie
well said

G.P
Thanks for the support big grin

Treehuggerjanie
thats alrite.i need your support now on saving the duracell bunnies! cool

GambitEVOFan1
mad I kno exactly what u mean!!!the only time hed call me on the phone or take me out was when he wanted to ask me for weed money because he was to f*ckin lazy to get a job!!

Storm
my computer is plotting against me mad
why can' t the damn thing just do what I ask???

yerssot
*holds evil comment*

CandyKoRn
What pisses me off?

when you go to the toilet (anywhere) and find someone has pee'd all over the damn seat..
YOU SKANKS!

damn you all...

that's what pisses me off... quite literally..

silver_tears
traffic mad

lil bitchiness
Uuuum...Linda Meisor pisses me right off (my sociology lecturer), airheads, dumbasses, shallow bastards big grin

silver_tears
horny children roll eyes (sarcastic)

LarryTheArch
the things dat piss me off... hmmmm...

when people judge you, or turn their back on you, or throw cheese at you

Darth Revan
Things I hate:

dull knives (I'm serious I hate dull knives mad )
jocks
preppies
rich kids
stupid people
people who think they can play the guitar because they "taught themselves" and think they are "rock stars" and think they have "bands"
Chava Beinin (my former English teacher)

silver_tears
I'm on your list embarrasment

AliasNeo15
Things I hate:

Religion
Smacking
Grease
Big Spidees

LarryTheArch
preppies
rich kids
stupid people
people who think they can play the guitar because they "taught themselves" and think they are "rock stars" and think they have "bands"

which one?

Dont let me vote on which one, you wont like the results...

silver_tears
the preppies roll eyes (sarcastic)
I'm preppish raver

Dirty Vader
knowing that tomorrow's bleedin sunday

AliasNeo15
well it gets worse when the next day is Fu**in Monday

Dirty Vader
Damn! I meant to put monday

silver_tears
well its monday and I missed school again sad
school in general pisses me off mad

babeyx
your hilarious xx

silver_tears
*bows* thank you thank you cool I assume you were talking to me

Korri
moss pisses me off she is a beatch!

Treehuggerjanie
what pisses me off?pop music. Sorry but i hate it.

Korri
^ i agree

total metalhead
kids who hate rock/metal fans/skaters/goths etc just because they act/talk/dress differently.

silver_tears
throw a tomato at them yes

coolcool
tomato

Korri
u mean neds

total metalhead
yeah i guess

Korri
if it wasnt for them maybe i would actually be happy

total metalhead
there that bad to you?

Korri
yup

Darth Revan
Oh you know what pisses me off? When people say "winter's coming. I can feel it in my bones." Well that's just great, but haven't you ever thought of using these things called nerves? Or thermometers? Or better still, CALENDERS? Or are you like a walking skeleton or something?

Darth Revan
wha...?

Rob Owns You
Many things piss me off yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.