Which Gander is a Computer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
An English teacher was explaining to his students the concept of gender association in the English language.

He stated how hurricanes at one time were given feminine names and how ships and planes were usually referred to as "she". One of the students raised their hand and asked - "What gender is a computer"?

The teacher wasn't certain which it was, so he divided the class into two groups, males in one, females in the other, and asked them to decide if a computer should be masculine or feminine. Both groups were asked to give four reasons for their recommendation. The group of women concluded that computers should be referred to in the masculine gender because:

1. In order to get their attention, you have to turn them on.
2. They have a lot of data but are still clueless.
3. They are supposed to help you solve your problems, but half the time they ARE the problem.
4. As soon as you commit to one, you realize that, if you had waited a little longer, you could have had a better model.

The men, on the other hand, decided that computers should definitely be referred to in the feminine gender because:
1. No one but their creator understands their internal logic.
2. The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else.
3. Even your smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for later retrieval.
4. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.

silver_tears
i meant gender damn mistake stick out tongue

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol

I rule
Wow this got a load of posts big grin

silver_tears
ffs stop it blink

§pearhead
aw, Irene, the early days love cute! stick out tongue

Darth Revan
geese are married to ganders happy

silver_tears
kill me with a rusty knife please droolio
the spelling mistake alone is unbearable embarrasment

RaventheOnly
eek! stick out tongue

hotsauce6548
that is absolutely true!

silver_tears
they don't marry no they just **** yes

Darth Revan
correction then:
geese **** with ganders no expression

silver_tears
there's a type of worm that ****s for life droolio

Darth Revan
Some worms **** themselves no expression

silver_tears
some don't **** at all no expression

Anoushka
just like the female fishies which can change into male fishies no expression

Darth Revan
And the female stick dealies which can change into male stick dealies no expression

silver_tears
Female black widows are my heros droolio

Darth Revan
I suppose that goes for female praying mantises as well no expression

silver_tears
them too no expression

Darth Revan
What a wonderful way to teach your child the facts of life...

"You see, Billy... Geese don't marry. They just ****. Geese **** with ganders. There's a type of worm that ****s for life. Some worms **** themselves. Some don't **** at all. Just like the female fishies which change into male fishies, and the female stick dealies which change into male stick dealies.." no expression

silver_tears
I'm gonna have that published baby droolio

Agent Elrond
my comp is female since it's a b!tch no expression

dave123
and you didn't even edit it, you stupid noooooooooooob laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.