Texas Chainsaw Massacre is not a true story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Espantada20
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre,Psycho, and Silence of the Lambs were all based on Ed Gein,who was a real sick serial killer.His mother controled him and made him believe sex was bad and what not and when she died the sicko lost it.He killed women,used their skin to make clothes and furniture,disected their genitailia and even had sex with the corpses.The guy was sick.He never used a chain saw,but a meat hook was involved.He used skulls as soup bowls.He was caught found guilty but criminally insane so he was put in a mental institution,He died in 1984.The story of what he did is gruesome and disgusting and absolutely appalling.I cant believe someone would be capable of something that nasty.And has anyone seen the 1967 movie "IT".supposedly it is another movie based on his life

pablo007
Duuuuuuuhhhh !

pablo007
Where you born yesterday man ?

Espantada20
Double duh.I've known that,but dumb ass people keep insisting it's real and making up bullshit stories.While I appreciate your sarcasm and the emphatic Duuuuuuuuuuh,I was just posting it to clear it up for those dumb asses that still don't know

pablo007
Don't worry man there's no dumbasses here, this has been discussed previously.

Espantada20
Maybe not here,but I've found some wandering aimlessly in other forums.Damn people are dumb.Why do you keep calling me "man"?

pablo007
Sorry, are you a girl ? I can't know because you don't have an avatar and your username isn't very descriptive. Espantada means scared in spanish but I've seen men with usernames that sound to be girl like.

Tied Hiker
I think the use of skulls as soup bowls was a bit crass, but the rest seems pretty normal.

ragesRemorse
yeah i mean who doesnt have furniture sculpted from human bones.

BackFire349
People on this forum are not dumb, they all knew this already. It is indeed old news.

grymlock
emmm does anyone know what type of soup is Ed Gein consume in the bowl of skull?? just wondering... blink
cheers mate!!

Cowboyography
I heard he was a huge Cream of Broccoli fan, Sounds a little fruity to me.

Striel
You might want to rent the movie "Ed Gein" if you are interested in him.

grymlock
it's put an extra flavour in it.. well just wondering mate.... wink
cheers mate!!

Espantada20
I didn't say user's on here were dumb asses.I said what I said because a homegirl wanted to know about,so I told her to come on here to see what was up,but she said she couldn't find nothing so....................that's why it's there,cause I told a couple people to come on this forum to find out.So if you thought I called you all dumb asses I wasn't.And Pablo007,if I were a dude I'd be using Espantado.SO in conclusion,I wasn't directing this towards the veterans of the forum,please accept my sincerest apology.He he hee

Jedi Normbodia
::feeling all the tension in the room, goes cross eyed looking like stuart:: Look what I can do :big grinoes a little jig::

Jedi Normbodia
:: does a little jig:: just fixing that error!

Espantada20
huh?

Michael Myers 1
I go with u there Espantada20 a whole lot of people think that the first movie ( all of it) is real. I told them its "Based" on a true story not a real one and some dumbasses think that the TCM's after the first are real i mean ive never seen them but doesnt he "die" in some of them?

and Jedi are you on something?

smokin' smokin' ?

blahvlah
look at me!!!! I think TMC is REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blahvlah
i mean TCM.....its real though!!!!!!

BackFire
Anywho, now we all know TCM wasn't real

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.