What's your favorite SW situation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tied Hiker
My favorite situation in all of the released star wars films is the scene in Empire when Han decides to fly the millenium falcon into the worm hole of that meteor. The charater development from that point to the point where they almost get chompped on their way out is uncanny, to me.

mephistodesigns
I like watching Vader in ROTJ when Lukes getting the Sith lightening and he just keeps looking back and forth from Luke to Sidious and you're just watching it going "SAVE HIM! SAVE HIM ALREADY!" And the stress just builds as he begins to regain his old self, then he finally saves Luke for probably one of the most dramatic scenes of all 5 movies. That whole fight, the dialogue, the build up, Luke exploding with rage, the Emperor taunting Luke is just great. You really see how powerful the Sith are.

ToMacco
I like when Leia is half naked. That's a hell of a situation.

mephistodesigns
LOL!!

Hypernova
laughing out loud

Hard to choose... the arena in Geonosis thumb up

I remember reading a book when I was younger set in a world I imagine to be very close to the world/planet of Geonosis! I cannot remember the title of the book or the author. sad

Lyn
ToMacco laughing

Don't even get me started!! There are SOO many situations I like...HEAPS in AOTC so I wont pick one--it's just too hard.
But in ANH: "What a wonderful smell you've discovered."-- laughing
But in ESB: I like Yoda's first appearance, Leia & Han's pledge and Luke & Vader's duel AND the moment...when Vader reveals the truth.
But in ROTJ: When Luke tells Leia the truth, the moment mephisto spoke of and the scene where Vader dies...
I LOVE HEAPS OF SW SITUATIONS!! Happy Dance

StarWars_Fan
The best situation is when Darth Vader tells Luke that he is his father, Luke was sooooooo angry and didn't want to believe it.

Darth Vader-Obi-wan never told you what happened to your father.
Luke: He told me enough, he told me you killed him.
Darth Vader: No, I Am Your Father.
Luke: No, No, thats not true, thats IMPOSSIBLE!
Darth Vader: Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Lyn
That bit is SOOO good!! thumb up

Ushgarak
Trench Sequence. Sorry, but I LOVE that bit. It is dramatically perfect.

JediHDM
when Padme is sleeping...oh, i mean, um, the end of AOTC, with the battle and the jedi and the droids and the clones and...

Darth Revan
God I love that scene... What I like most is the fact that the Anakin actually fulfills the prophecy that started him on the path to being a Jedi in that scene by killing Palpatine. In KotOR (god i love that game) Jolee Bindo mentions something about a Jedi he once knew. Said that he could feel some great destiny-like he was going to save the galaxy or something. Turns out he did it by falling into an energy binder or something and destroying a Sith ship... Never can tell with them prophecys

Captain REX
I'm gonna get in line with all of the other "I am your Father!" and Vader's redemption fans....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.