NEO stops a MACHINE in the REAL WORLD! How?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Osiris
In 1st part and also in RELOADED, NEO stoped bullets in MATRIX
but
In the end of the RELOADED, NEO stoped a machine in the same way in the REAL WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!
How? cool

realworlddreams
read my animatrix thread (A NEW ANIMATRIX QUESTION) it explains a lot now

Sifer
The Matrix makes it real

Otacon85
well i guess it probably has to do with his connection to Smith. i mean if he had the power to enter the real world then maybe neo was some how connected to the machines through smith. since this connection seems not to have happened before then maybe thats how zion survives at the end of film3( if it does survive) erm

JediHDM
Zion is a programmed reality, not unlike the matrix...

Korri
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/wallbash.gif

Vim
ZION is the real world people !!! ARRRGGGHH!! why would the wachowski's say that the matrix is green tinted and the real world is blue tinted? huh? why would they say that! miffed

Korri
*bashes head on wall some more*

JediHDM
WOAH KORRI, calm down...here, have a cookie...

and the whole point of reloaded was to challenge everything you THOUGHT you knew about the matrix, why would this be any different...and besides, (and im not sure cause my version wasnt the best in the world) some parts of the real were tinted green, and some parts of the matrix were tinted blue in reloaded...

Korri
thank u Jedi smile

ppl need to get their priorities right.....how many times has this been discussed now? i lost count at about 500

dragonpisces272
haha i know huh. There have been previous threads of the same topic or sumthing..

BackFire349
I think it will turn out that zion is another program.

Crash_Overload
WOAH KORRI CALM DOWN!!! here have a Keanu.....

Smith said he was connected to Neo, In M1 we learn't that agents are "connected" to the sentinals. We also MIGHT have learn't that Neo can be in BOTH the matrix and real world t the same time. SO WITHIN the matrix he is connected to Smith who is connected to the Sentinals/machines, and THAT is how it happens.

Ushgarak
Not this again...

Look, if anyone is interested in doing so, could the old hands around here put together a collection of common answers/ideas/theories about these common questions? Don't try and pin down a definitive answer else we will argue and never get it done, just put down the most common ideas. Then I can stick that up the top of the page and with any luck we can get the upcoming flood of people to read that first...

JediHDM
Thats a good idea, but that still wont stop them from posting their own...look at all the posts about ETM, that get started by new people who just HAVE to get Neo...

Sifer
Jedi, nope - all parts of the REAL world were tinted blue - no green tinted bits, they were saved for within the Matrix.

Sifer
Zion is REAL

The Omega
JediHDM, Sifer> I still think Ush has AN EXCELLENT idea. So let's find the most common topics, and the threads. Shouldn't take too long.

Most common topics:
1) Is the real world real or not?
2) Who is Persephone?
3) Who's the Mother of the Matrix?
4) How did Neo stop the Sentinels?
5) ... The Kid (all the w's)
6) ?

If we get this, then maybe the mods will just close the new threads?

Sifer
Indeed - But...it..is.......r...e...a....l big grin

The Omega

Korri
Crash> i didnt realize there was more than one laughing

Ush> nice one cool

Omega> wots number 6? blink

Sifer> nice touch stick out tongue

JediHDM
i still disagree with you, sifer, however, i will admit that the tinting is still the same...my version, like i said, is very bad, so i believe you.

Omega> yes, except, we will NEVER be able to list ALL the ideas, however, the most outstanding ones (ie more agreed upon, like the two or three most able to be truth) should be stated...i think there are a few others, but i cant remember, but we need to put that NEO CANNOT BE ACCESSED IN ETM!!!

The Omega
Korri>
There must be more than those five topics, you know? But I can't think of them right now (I'm actually working, I'm not here! big grin).

I still think we should compile the most usual Q&A's to avoid having the same thread opened every other day.

Korri
oh ok i think thats a great idea!!

The Omega

Korri
laughing out loud ok

Ushgarak
If people still come and ask the questions, their threads can be politely closed with a link to the this general thread I hope will be created. Only if people have new ideas they wish to discuss on the subject will new threads be accepted- simply asking the question will be from that point onwards directed to this new place.

Korri
thank gawd no more "broken records"

JediHDM
HAHAHA...*time for my evil laugh* MUA-HA-HA...

Korri
lol

Ushgarak
Reference:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t13932.html

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.