bout minas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheMan
you know Minas Tirath well there always talking about Ogsuilath and i dont no what that is, can some one answer my question?????

Lord_Andres
it's the old capital of Gondor, it's right out side Minas Tirith, and it's partet op in two (A river runs trugh the city) anyway it falled to Sauron, don't know exsacly when, and now it's just ruins, it's the ruins that they where at in TTT when Faramir let Frodo go, hoped that helpedsmile

Lord_Andres
sorry about that quality of the picture but you get it

Arwenishott
cool..............if u remember at the end of tt, frodo and sam are being held in osgiliath by faramir when it is under attack

fini
hey i was right...........osgiliath is really close to Minas tirith.....i was wondering that when i saw gandalf going there in FOTR

Lord_Andres
thats what I said Arwen

Felarof
so what was the relationship between minas tirith and minas morgul (or is it cirith ungol?) and how could osgilliath in between of them? I read somewhere something about them being post-guards from sauron armies, but then was overrun by the nazgul who took minas morgul as their 'home'?

Anyone know more about this?

Lord_Andres
thats true Felarof

Exa

Corlindel
perfect smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.