Celebrity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChinaNiki
cool Want to be a celebrity without all the fuss of tabloids, tv gossips, and expensive nose/boob/liposuction/tummy tucks/butt lifts, etc.? Come to China! People want to have their picture taken with you even though they have no idea who you are and sometimes not even where you're from. It sorta makes you feel like a rock star.big grin

Korri
can u marry another celebrity? eek!

Celsius
Why? Thaats strange. blink. Pictures? WHY??? blink

Korri
coz i want to marry Keanu big grin

Storm
I don' t see the point in people having their picture taken with somebody they absolutely don' t know only to experience the celebrity feeling. messed
My reaction would be:"**** off", but maybe that' s because I don' t like having my picture taken at all. messed

Korri
lol

badkittykitty
is it because you are a american or something niki?

Korri
laughing out loud

badkittykitty
..really that might sound crazy but I was at amusement park and some tourist got me to take a picture with them it was really weird! laughing out loud

Korri
oooook

badkittykitty
yeah! laughing out loud

Korri
how very strange

badkittykitty
..I dont know why but it happened.

Korri
lol things like that always do stick out tongue

badkittykitty
to me,that sounds about right,crazy funny things happen to me on a daily basis!

Korri
same here!!

Treehuggerjanie
im a weird person so it is natural that weird things happen to me.But weird is good,right?!?!

Korri
deffinatley!

Storm
of course it is big grin

Korri
big grin

Treehuggerjanie
cool

ChinaNiki
"is it because you are a american or something niki?"

sometimes they have no idea where we are from. at Jiuding Tower we were stopped on our way out by a group of five who wanted each of their indidvidual people to have a picture. then while climbing Mt. Tai we were stopped a lot by people wanting photos too. It happens randomly when we're out and about. it's kinda fun, especially if they speak any english.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.