Something to Ponder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cowboyography
ok I have been here a few weeks and this has not been brought up in my short time at this forum but its bugging me.....
Ok Tank/Dozer are Natural, no plugs on there body so, with 6 iterations of the matrix wouldnt tank know that it has been reset in his lifetime? or do the machines with each version take the people the "one" selects and never plug them in, and never put plugs on them, so it looks like they were born outside???

SimplePriest
If two plug people have a baby, the baby wouldn't have plugs. These babies could then populate zion, along with newly freed plug people. So there woulld be a mix of plugs and non-plugs, all walking around in harmony. Then tank and dozer are born. Voila...

Something like that

Cowboyography
Ok but then how long does each Iteration last?
Because Tank is 30+ years old. also that has to mean that either his parents or Granparents were plugged into the matrix.

JediHDM
the iteration is approx. 100 years. and Zion is destroyed each time, and each time it is rebuilt. however, im not sure if the matrix itself is reset, but thats just me...

realworlddreams
there's no exact way of knowing what has happend in the the past, or what will happen in the future. the oracle and the architect and eveyrone else in the movies kinda keep us from knowing much more than the here and now. detailed specifics between the first two movies are even pretty scarce.

The Omega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.