99.99% confirmation on WETHER or not the twins will be in revo :D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miggfl
http://data.nukum.com/twins.jpg

oh.... freaking... YES

Korri
kewl

forumcrew
if u look at the bottom of the picture it says The matrix RELOADED... thats an old article proves nothing about them in revolutions

miggfl
Do you remember them fighting keanu in reloaded? smile

They may not have known which film which scenes were going into. They most likely shot all the footage for both films intermingled.

Korri
they said in an interview somthing about Revolutions

forumcrew
that is true.. and being that there seems to be no way to really kill them (especially when they can heal themselves) i cant imagine them not being in it

Korri
exactly

forumcrew
hopefully they will have a longer fight scene.. prolly why its not in the trailer is because they are so awesome.. and ofcourse the brothers wanna leave some nice suprises for us still

dave123
i think they can be killed, if they are hit b4 they 'ghost'

Crash_Overload
Dudes, Did she just say "Virus Twins"???

Dryden
ummm, read the bottom. "in action in the first matrix sequel"

that means reloaded....

I would LOVE it it were true, and probably is, but this doenst prove it.

dave123
i think the twins are in it, and that article backs up my ideas some more

The Omega

Another_Smithy
Yes it proves Twins are in it. Did anyone see Neo whooping on the twins in Reloaded? I heard they are to fight in the subway train, but that is most likely false, but I would bet they fight in Revolutions.

Mujaffa
didn't they burn and die ?????

Another_Smithy
They were in ghost form so they did'nt die.

The Omega

Crash_Overload
A-HEM, did she say "VIRUS TWINS"??? Arn't they ONLY a program and only Smith and Neo or the virus (in plural)??

Another_Smithy
I think your right Crash. Thanks for actually agreeing with me Omega I appreciate that.

Crash_Overload
No problemo, And i think I was the first one in here to actually say that they will be in the next movie and that they did not die.

Another_Smithy
Well at any rate was'nt it obvious that they did live anyways?

Crash_Overload
HELL YA

tshirt
They are in Revolutions.

I happen to know through an attorney friend who does a little intellectual property work in CA. He doesn't know what goes on in the movie (like plot and all) but through some dealings with the twins found out about a few of their fight scenes. There were some scenes that were filmed that had nothing to do with the castle fight (hallway) and freeway scene. The decription sounds like things I have seen in the trailer. (Not giving it away as I don't want to spoil it for anyone.)

There is always the chance that their scenes will be cut, but I doubt it.

julibug
i've seen them replied to as virii in articles (virus twins) - however, i agree that it doesn't make sense to call them that. i also read in an interview with them about the fight scene in the club (where all are fighting on the ceiling). i'm pretty sure they'll be in the movie. i guess we'll all find out in a few weeks!!

The Omega
But they ARE.
They're on the cast list of Revolutions (please see previous post).

bjn74
Here is the link

http://raymenttwins.tripod.com/morninginterview.html

And here is what it says:

Neil & Adrian's Parts:
Neil and Adrian Rayment play evil albino assassins, nicknamed the Virus Twins because of their power to infect Neo and stop him in his quest. The characters have an armoury of weapons including cut-throat razors and one-line quips. They are very English and tongue in cheek, with an upper-class imperialistic attitude. !!!The Wachowski brothers' explanation is that the twins are like a deleted program that will wonder the Matrix forever. This is reflected in their ghost-like appearances. !!!

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT PART!!!!
Getting the Roles:
Neil and Adrian landed the roles because of their martial arts experience. Joel Silver (producer of "Die Hard", "Predator" and "Lethal Weapon"wink was on the lookout for twins skilled in martial arts. Two London auditions and an overnight trip to LA to meet the directors, brothers Andy and Larry Wachowski, followed. Within a fortnight the twins were hired - the day before they were due to sign on for another "Better Homes" series. Once they were cast if was only eight weeks until the start of filming, so Neil and Adrian had to take lessons in stunt driving and weapons.

The Filming of the Movie:
During the 13-month shoot in America and Australia - which also included filming for the third movie in the series "The Matrix Revolutions", out in November - the twins had to endure two hours of make-up every day as their dreadlock wigs were fitted and their faces painted white for the 16-hour work days. During their free time they weren't allowed to sunbathe or swim.

dragonpisces272
wow, cant sunbathe or swim...that not good..

icon
they said virus twins, but that was a name that they got dubbed by internet fans like us. fyi wink

forumcrew
scenes might of been cut.. priest says they arnt in it and hes seen it

The Unknown
Though the Twins are most likely in it, they may automatically turn into the ghost form when they die. You know, like when they're killed, they turn into ghosts and then break apart or something.

raynor
ok

AliasNeo15
i totally knew they died when i saw it in the movie theatre and didnt really care if they were to fight Neo cus i know Neo would win, but then again, it would be pretty cool to see Neo kik the crap out of those TWINS!!! Oh, those other twins are pretty hot. anyone here seen Scary Movie 3?

The Unknown
I saw it.

burlyman
they arent in rev http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

but archie is shifty

clavis9495
erm I don't really care if they are in it or not coz they don't play that big a part in the film anyway.... unless I missed something that is ofcourse.

Ginerninja
But it says they are set to walk the matrix for eternity, so how the hell can statement like that be made if they can die. Also, remember he heals himself when in ghost mode, so a few burns from the car would have healed in seconds in ghost form.

MC Mike
Well, I think they're alive - regardless of whether or not they will be in revos, due to their "ghosting" or "phasing" at the end of the explosion.

burlyman
i think they are alive
but they are not in rev
http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rv_cmp/revolutions_credits_frames.html

MC Mike
Yes I've seen that...

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIInterest
ing... big grin

burlyman
Deus Ex Machina (Voice)
HENRY BLASINGAME

Deus Ex Machina
KEVIN M. RICHARDSON

The Architect
HELMUT BAKAITIS

hmm... so they used a guys face for SPEAK and its not the architect

MC Mike
Yeah, but that means nothing really.

I'm just wondering if it DEFINITLEY is Archy....

"I would hope we don't meet again..."
"We won't."

I think it has more importance than most think... But I dunno... confused

clavis9495
erm... the archie is a weird guy...

The Unknown
Unless the machine that Neo talks to in Rev takes him to the Architect, there's really no possible way for Neo to reach the Architect again.

JKozzy
w00t 1000 views!
Happy Dance

Verity
OOOOOOOOOOO.........They r back!!!!!!!! Yummy!!!!!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drool.gif

burlyman
archie might be in it, just not talk to neo, maybe to smith... or to himself... maybe he does a kfc trailer........ happy

forumcrew
hes gonna talk tot he mommy

Noola
Getting back to the point of this thread, about the twins - another review just posted over at AICN has AGAIN said that the twins are absent in Revolutions. C'mon people!!! What will it take for you to accept the truth?!

The Unknown
The Twins will probably be in it. The W Bros wouldn't have put the part where they "ghost out" during the explosion if they died.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.