KID from ANIMATRIX (we need this cuz its showin up everywehre)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

realworlddreams
Ok, so we all have ideas about the kid, n im sure theres another thread sumwhere (but im not gonna look thru archives in school) so im startin this one. read the thread about new characters, but just put new stuff in here instead so its organized about who ur talkin bout and not broken up please.

to catch pplz up:
The kid was able to keep his mind alive after his body in the matrix "died" this was called self substantiation. ok, so my main question is, if he plugged into the matrix, what would happen. this is all theoretical (like the rest of this forum) so i wouldnt know where to begin. personnally, i think he would be like a ghost program. he cant die, becuase he is already dead, so he could possibly be more than neo in the respect that he just wouldnt be hurt. Maybe a hybrid of the twins and neo put together? i ono, jus play off this...

JediHDM
we're not sure if the kid can even jack back in, i mean, theoretically, he can, his body will just be recreated, however we are not sure if the matrix programming will allow someone back in if they're matrix mind-body died in the matrix already, you know?

realworlddreams
right, so he can prolly go into the loading program, but the actual matrix might be diff like he might not have residual self image anymore
he might be a true ghost, w/o a body at least, pretty powerful weapon for the humans in the matrix i might add.

clavis9495
Well your body is just a digital image in the matrix so I think maybe he can just walk around in the matrix in his own body( the one he used to have ).

Ushgarak
How can he not have a residual self image? There is nothing mystical about it- so long as he has a BRAIN, he has an RSI! He hasn't lost his Matrix 'soul' or anything!

JediHDM
but his residual self image DIED, there was a funeral, it was his Mind in the matrix that was freed, so we're not sure if he can jack back in...

The Omega

JediHDM
but this brings up Bane, how it seems his body IS dead, while he still walks and talks, Michaels mind is still alive, but his mind-body died...all im saying is that perhaps he cannot plug in again, theoretically he can, but theory goes crazy in the matrix...

The Omega
Woaw, JediHDM. Why do you think Bane's body is dead?

Sifer
Cause it looks like his body is decomposing in the trailers smile

The Omega
I think it looks like he's bleeding. It MAY even look as though Banes body is having a hard time dealing with an "alien" mind. It may be decomposing, but it's not dead.

But Smith is NOT Banes digital self-image, so it's not SO surprising if the flesh rejects the foreign mind. That doesn't mean the Kid can't have a digital self-image, though.

JediHDM
it is the inverse, so perhaps it is true, perhaps not, however, i am still not sure if the system will allow him in, he's technically dead to the matrix world, unlike the rebels, they just "free their mind", without their mind body dying

Sifer
His BODY looks like it is decomposing.

"The body cannot live without the mind" big grin

Korri
nice...

The Omega

realworlddreams
maybe he'll jack in and then suffocate and die cuz hes in the coffin, so he can never go back in,
today in other noew...
"zombie boy died becuase he was stupid enough to load his mind into a dead body, aptly named dumenstein..."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.