"It has already begun"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icon
I just thought of something while in the shower smokin'

In M1 after Smith crashes the truck into trinity's phone booth, the agents have a gabbing session, the most that we see, I'm pretty sure. In it, the last thing Agent Brown (I'm pretty sure it was him) says is "It has already begun." Now, since the line before it was good ol' Agent Smith (with those tightass sunglasses) sayin "We'll need a search running." we are lead to believe Brownie means "It has already begun." But maybe he didnt...

MAYYYBE he meant that the emergence of the One has already begun. Thoughts?

JediHDM
interesting, but i dont think so, b/c right after brownie says that, they talk about the next potential that Morpheus is looking for, neo, and we cut to Neo asleep...so i dont think so

dave123
they dont know about the One, or at least that neo is the One

as trin (i think) says: "if they knew how important you really were, you would be dead"

JediHDM
im pretty sure it was Morpheus...

imhotep
That has always bugged me.
The thing is, wouldn't it be easier for the agents to identify possible trouble spots like Neo and others with a feel for the truth? They know he is dangerous, for some reason we never really grasp...Why are thay going for him at work, because he is a hacker? No way. They know he is the one and are trying to precipitate his awakening...
They had him, they could have killed him, but no. They put a ridiculous bug in him and let him go free. Too easy.
Remember Princess Leia. He was allowed to escape, to awake and to evolve.

dave123
i couldnt be bothered to check who said it, but you get the idea, at least

burlyman
Morpheus: This line is tapped, so I must be brief. They got to you first, but they've underestimated how important you are. If they knew what I know, you'd probably be dead.

dave123
thank you, burley

Another_Smithy
Well first can you all explain why Smith still knows things from the past Matrices? Another thing, did you see Reloaded? If you did you would want to know that they don't want to kill Neo.

realworlddreams
they want to use neo, but also, n i know its gettin old in the ANIMATRIX, in WORLD RECORD, it shows that the agents CAN find trouble people that are too powerful and try to stop them, however, in the case of that story, they were too slow, so if a NORMAL human can outrun an agent, at least for the most part, wut makes anyone think they really coulda stopped neo after he knew who he was? i woulda just turned him into a permanent agent vessel myself...

rysdigital
it means exactly what everything thinks it means, the search has already begun. sorry.

burlyman
i know youve been waiting for it, heres what they say exactly:

Agent Brown: She got out.
Agent Smith: It doesn't matter.
Agent Jones: The informant is real.
Agent Smith: Yes.
Agent Jones: We have the name of their next target.
Agent Brown: The name is Neo.
Agent Smith: We'll need a search running.
Agent Jones: It's already begun.

JediHDM
Smith knows about the FIRST matrix, but he shows no proof that he knows of any OTHER than the first...and the agents think their job is to kill the one, and all the other rebels, whereas they are just another form of control, partly to make the one realize his potential...

Another_Smithy
Exactly but what proof does he show that he was'nt a part of the other matrices. Also if you could explain to me what Smith ment in the begining of Reloaded..."Its happening just like before..." " Wll almost..." Or something along those lines. I think that Smith meant that the machines never had "agent upgrades" in the previous Matrix because Smith was destroyed, therefore never needing any other upgrades...wait I just realized that I am spinning my wheels...AH HELL IM JUST GOING TO WAIT TILL REVOLUTIONS!

burlyman
..that's the difference between us. I've been expecting you.

The Omega

JediHDM
Omega> yes, very possible.

However, i reiterate that Smith would have SAID something, DONE something to show that he knows what is to come, like, not kill Neo, not fight him, just let him alone, so he doesnt recognize his full potential...i do not believe Smith knows about any matrix other than the first, though.

icon
He has too. Think about it. Smith talks about the first matrix. There was no "One" For it. Then when Neo becomes the One, and beats the Upgrades in M2 at the start, Smith says to Smith (wink)

Smith1: "That went as expected?"
Smith2: "Yes."
Smith1: "It's happening exactly as before."
Smith2: "Well.. Not exactly."
Then they both give each other a kniky smile :P

Anywho: That means he knows that the One emerges, cruises the matrix pickin out people for a bit, beating the bajeebas out of any agents he happens to run into, then eventually meets up with Archie.

So in conclusion, he basically knows there is at least more then the first version of the matrix that crashed, and the current matrix Smith is in. right?

JediHDM
THat is circumstantial evidence. There is no proof that Smith knows anything about any previous ONEs, just because he says "its happening exactly as before" "Well, not exactly" in no way implies he knows of the previous anomaly, he could be refering to the fact that he can now clone himself, and is no longer an Agent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.