What's in a name?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
Should I change it?

I mean I've gotten tired of being called LanceWindu, everybody thinks Lance is my real name, it gets annoying. I've told people my real name, but they always go back to using Lance.

I want people to be able to disinguish my real name and my forum name, maybe having both the same, Kenny.

Please tell me what you think.

Tied Hiker
Maybe just change it to Windu. Where did you get Lance from?

silver_tears
i like kenny big grin

LanceWindu
I got Lance by trying to rhyme Mace, it was stupid.

Plus I have an idea for a signature and avatar if I change my name to Kenny on here. Just a kick ass Kenny from South Park sig. Maybe a "Many Deaths of Kenny" signature.

Tied Hiker
My best friend's name is Kenny, so I like that name too, but don't use it in your user name.

must_kill_Santa
change it to shmingled

LanceWindu
Why not?

must_kill_Santa
just dont i like shmingled if i change mine thats what to

GambitEVOFan1
Eh i get tired of being called Gambit too but its better than my real name laughing out loud

must_kill_Santa
what if you were shmingled and nivvu was shmangled

LanceWindu
roll eyes (sarcastic)

must_kill_Santa
im a genius

Tied Hiker
I don't think you should use your real name as your user name because this is your chance to have people refer to you as something else than what you are used to. I used my real first and last name when I first joined the forums and I felt kind of lame since I was the only one who did that.

How about 'they killed kenny'?

LanceWindu
If you say so...

must_kill_Santa
i never lie its a good idea

LanceWindu
Actually I don't know what I'd change it to.

Cemetry Slut
I'd go with Kenny smile

Tied Hiker
Make up something new and fresh that you think of yourself. Take your time with this because it is important to you. You are young and these are your special years! And have fun with it!

GambitEVOFan1
Wait so ur real name is kenny?What does ur family and friends call u

LanceWindu
I may let Niv help me come up with a name, she'll probably suggest Windy.

LanceWindu
*bump*

GambitEVOFan1
blink

LindsIsTightK
How bout WindyKen? stick out tongue

BackFire349
It doesnt matter, if you want, change it. I didnt know you wanted people to call you kenny, I just always call you lance so people know who im talking about.

LindsIsTightK
Yeah same here. I call a lot of people by their real names and people always ask me who I am talking about so I try to use the forum name. I guess I just lucked out by picking out "Linds Is Tight K." for my name smile

Of course when I joined I never knew how permanent it would become messed

BackFire349
Oh....LindsIsTight....I get it...You're name is Lindsay.... i didnt know..

LindsIsTightK
-glares- miffed such a smart ass roll eyes (sarcastic)

Outbound
roface

~CanadianMoose~
Sure is an old thread to bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.