The best idea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fanatos
It's left less than a month.
Why don't we just stop guessing the end of the series and wait some time to watch it? wink
Cuz people are beeing like "oracle is not the mother of the matrix" or "smith cannot destroy the oracle" or "people defeat the machines and next what?", etc.
People here have nothing else to worry about? LOL embarrasment

fanatos
I guess a similiar thread has been already created. Oops. I noticed that just after I made this one.

JediHDM
just delete your original posting in this thread, and the thread will disappear...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bye.gif

droopy1592
Please delet it.

Gee, why do we talk about anything? I'm just gonna shut up for the rest of my life and not have any fun speculating or putting my brain to use.

fanatos
Check this out:
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

JediHDM
well then...nobody post anymore

SimplePriest
ok agreed

oh wait.... oops

Dryden
ok, nobody post!!!!!!!!!!!

-damnit

dave123
yeah, its agreed, no more replies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.