halo 2...online and when's it coming out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

agentsmith114
halo is going to be online right? and is it coming out in march 04? thats the most reliable release date i've heard so far.

Mafia Girl
well i heard its coming out in April...im sure its coming out sometime next year....not sure about it being online...it prolly will

BackFire349
dont be surprised if it doesnt come out till late next year. Big titles seem to always be delayed.

Mafia Girl
http://www.xbox.com/en-us/halo2/halo2_announce.htm

Go here i havent read it all but it may tell some of the goodies halo 2 will be bringing!

agentsmith114
thanks for the info. bungie's website was one i went on a while ago, so its good to say it hasn't been updated in a while. (if the end of next year means december 04, NO! I CANT WAIT THAT LONG!)

BackFire349
Well, just dont get your hopes up of it being released on time. It seems to be a current trend of sorts for big name games to be delayed.

Mafia Girl
i cant wait either....but there is good news 22 of my personal fave games GTA 3 and Vice City are coming to x-Box soon..... i dont know if yall like those games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.