Downloading Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hegemon875
Do you do it? and what do you think about it?

BackFire349
I dont do it. I like buying movies.

ragesRemorse
i do it from time to time when i can get a movie that isnt out yet. If your downloading movies i think its very pointless. Watching a movie on a little screen that usually comes with bad quality and a darkend effect takes away from the whole movie expierence. I'ts better just to wait untill you can watch the movie with quality. However if it is a movie that isnt out yet there is a little appeal to be witnessing somthing that isnt out yet. So i say unless its a movie that you cant find anywhere its better just to wait.

It is nice to d/l television shows that dont exist anymore or are on very rarely, or underground movies. thats pretty much the only kind of video i d/l anymore.

Hegemon875
I usually just download episodes of old cartoon shows that have been cancelled but I still like to watch. But now then I download a movie that I have to see and can't find anywhere else.

Hegemon875
I agree that most live action movies that are downloaded have poor quality but anime movies can have really good quality, not DVD but brand new VHS quality. And as for watching it on a small screen all you need is an S-video cable to watch it on your TV.

ragesRemorse
yeah the best cartoons to d/l are the bugs bunny movies that have been banned. These are the funniest things ive ever seened aside of some family guy episodes. Theres one, its a WW!! propaganda cartoon. the whole episode is bugs killing what he calls them, JAP's or slant eyes. Every time he kills one he paints a japanese flag on a tree and near the end he's standing in a forest of trees covered in japanese flags, and he says "yep i've done my duty for uncle sam"

ragesRemorse
yeah i've downloaded some anime films before. the ones that are dvd quality.

Lord_Andres
I dont too but I got a whole bunch of Divx'ses thusmile

movie_freak
I don't...because it takes ages for me to download it.

Hegemon875
That's the one of the major downsides, the waiting. Even though I have broadband the bandwidth for the d/l comes nowhere close to my max d/l speed.

fini
heyyyyyyyyyyyyy i smell riaa minions

Godshinto
That's just as bad.

pablo007
I do it sometimes because some american movies I'm interesed don't arrive here. Or if they get a rating I'm not allowed into, I have Jason X, Spiderman, Episode II, Freddy Vs. Jason, Bad Boys II, Scary Movie 2 burnt into a CD.

silver_tears
i dont
i love buying dvds with all the features big grin
although i do have one downloaded
its called robin hood-men in tights laughing out loud love this one
and i only downloaded it cuz i cant find it anywhere erm

Hegemon875
you can download all the features to you know.

Hegemon875
I've seen that movie to it's really funny. If you've seen the Robin Hood movie with Kevin Cosner you really get the jokes.

vvvrulz
The thing that puts me off downloaded movies is that it takes too long, and the quality is reasonable, but not great. Why waste a good movie on a tiny 15" computer monitor?

silver_tears
my monitor is 20" for one and also it takes me very little time to download a movie and the quality is good if you search around big grin

vvvrulz
Haha, no computer i know can beat the cinema.

Hegemon875
Like I stated earlier all you need is an s-vid cable to watch the movies on your tv

o kiMMii o
ive got a big monitor, ive only downloaded 1 movie tho
neways the quailty sucks so no point 4 me.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.