Post Your Best Matrix Code

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash_Overload
OKAY!

I realize that we where running out of posting threads in here, so I made one. (ha ha) Anyway! Using Adobe or any other program YOU use to make YOUR OWN matrix code, well, post it in here :-) (I feel like this is a thread made be T.H......)

ANYWAY this is my first and I am still working out a bit of the effects, please, be nice :-) (I also had to reduce the size because it was too big, so less size, less details)

SimplePriest
Very nice yes

Here's one I made for Jedi. Your name is on it too... big grin let me know what you think

JediHDM
WOW!!! THATS AWESOME!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/Jumpy.gif

dragonpisces272
i know its so cool, and i wouldnt really ave the time to do that... but ill post one if i do smile

rysdigital
simple, that rox, u got a high res version of it ??

SimplePriest
Sure yes Right now I have a 1024x768 and a 1280x1024 version. I'm willing to share them with anyone big grin

And thank you smile

Crash_Overload
I am not finished with this one, but, CRASH RELOADED!!!!!

Crash_Overload
Oh and REALY nice code-ing (hum......) there.

clavis9495
KEWL I like it but haven't got the time for it nor a good comp right now...
Your so creative all of you!!! That's a good thing

rysdigital
cool, share it big grin although i have a 1600x1200 desktop res stick out tongue

Korri
kewlness!!!

burlyman
big grin

SimplePriest
rysdigital> sure thing. I'll try to put one together for that res soon...

Does anyone know how I can post them somewhere so everyone can just download them themselves if they want to? Then I can make the different resolutions, post them all, and people can just take them. If you know how to do that please let me know smile

Thank you big grin

navykidd
Hotness Preist, havent been on in a while, very impressed, u should definetely make one of you vs agent smith, like u had in the Real matrix fan thread, lol, u can do it Preist

Peace out

Crash_Overload
HUm... Try making a web page, but don't put it up in the web, then make a link to your page on your comp. OR you can alwasy TRY to link it directly to the file....

rysdigital
can't u just attach it here, at the forum, or is it too big? try compressing it as much as possible without losing quality.

Crash_Overload
Compress and quality, none the two shall meet

(((-_-))) (((-_-)))

And don't even THINK about winzip

SimplePriest
And my next addition
cool

Let me know what you think

JediHDM
its good, but its too assymetrical for my tastes...

obhaive
this is my attempt....

Crash_Overload
NEO IS JUST THE BEST THING (in code) THAT I HAVE SEEN YET!!!! (but all ther other ones are cool too)

Korri
SimplePreist> i love it to bits!!! eek!love

SimplePriest
If anyone wants any of these PM me and I'll email them to you big grin Just let me know what resolution you want.

Thanks for the comliments guys. I'm experimenting with photoshop so I'm kinda slow at it right now. I've got a few other ideas that I'll try, and if any of them come out ok I will post them here.

Thanks again.... happy

Korri
sweet! eek!

Dryden
nice work priest!

ZeroShutdown
Hi all!...
can any1 tell me the name of that program?
is it photoshop or... something like that?
Happy Dance

navykidd
adobe photoshop 7.0

ZeroShutdown
thx alot dude!
Happy Dance
Happy Dance
Happy Dance
rolling on floor laughing

gabimr2
wOooww no expression prettty coool coodeeees! big grin big grin big grin
hey I want my name in that one too stick out tongue haha laughing out loud

EyeMakeMovies
go to the site in my signature... check out 'neo between the worlds' and 'everything that has a beginning...'

dragonpisces272
hey priest if you have any more of those, please post them!! I just copy them easily on my comp cause it justs adjusts it to the resolution needed without really losing the deatils and become fuzzy. I like that Neo one really awesommmeee...big grin

SimplePriest
Hey, thanks a lot big grin Really

And if I do get anymore good ones I will definitely post them. I'm all about sharing some good matrix-y stuff smile

I should have more time to play around this weekend... so we'll see what I can come up with. Thanks again everyone.

Korri
really nice love

SimplePriest
Well, as promised... here is what I came up with over the weekend.

Let me know what you think smile

SimplePriest
Here's another one... pretty similar

let me know if you like 'em smile

And I have this one in 1280x1024 and 1024x768 if anyone wants one big grin

Korri
kewl eek!

SimplePriest
Thanks a lot Korri big grin

The rest of the usual suspects> What do you guys think?

Korri
*hugs*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.