IT's official Arnold is now the govener

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
What do you all think about this political blunder?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
in my opinion Arnold doesn't have enough experience to be governor.

DemonicGambit
huh What the Hell is everyone smokin'?

...I want some

silver_tears
whatever it is must be really good yes

pablo007
Arnold doesn't know shit about governing in my opinion and he isn't even american born. And lots of racist stuff has been found out about him.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Arnold is gonna lead California to Judgement Day sad we all gonna die. lol

ragesRemorse
california must be smokin crack, eigtehr that or californians are blind to bullshit

pablo007
Yeah man I can't believe it after all the ****ed up things he has done.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i still dont see y they had to recall davis....ok just tell him he's doing a bad job....tell him to improve or we kick ur ass. if he improves in his work then let him stay. but dont get Arnold! cmon what the hell is he going to do?

N.Tonks
uh oh, I live in california.... confused

h0ck3yh0rr0r
same here lol

N.Tonks
kewl

N.Tonks
isn't Arnold married to a Kennedy?

Captain REX
"I wan to be yo govenah!"

N.Tonks
lol

BackFire349
arnold seems like a nice guy, shouldn't be governer though.

tptmanno1
Im in ca and were all screwed!!!!!!!!!!
it was just an estamite
every one pray for the estimates to be wrong
and that Davis isnt recalled
*prays reallllyyy hard*

badkittykitty
you took the words out of mouth rages!

tptmanno1
were all f*cked
who could be soo STUPID to vote for Arnold
damn, our state is whackd,
did u kno where the only state that has this gay little loophole
yup in Cali we can recall ppl for no apparent reason
if we could do this for the presedent we'd never get anything done!!
RECALL ARNOLD

ragesRemorse
well then lets recall arnold and get george carlin in office

silver_tears
alright u guys are bitching and such but do any of you who can vote actually do it stick out tongue i mean do u really care enough to do sumthing about it or do you just ***** and moan when its too late wink

ragesRemorse
im a registered voter. only for the past two years. I havent voted yet because there has been no reason to vote. I'll vote canidates deserve to be in office

tptmanno1
if i could i would
but for now im reserved for b*tchin
read my new thread
RECALL ARRRRRRNULD

ragesRemorse
the govenator. is a washed up talentless wanker who knows nothing about politics. i guess that somes up washington as a whole. so this isnt that farfetched that arnold made it

silver_tears
why have a democratic government if you dont bother to install those people you want to run it.......i mean if u want to have things done ur way insure the right person represents you big grin

tptmanno1
They did
davis won even after the big budget deficit
but then Arnold came along and played rock music and sayd absolutly NOTHING but ppl think well ive seen his movies lets vote for him with no thought about how he would govern.
jeeez its depressing to think about how little ppl care about our country or our states, or how completly stupid ppl r

o btw where do u like silver

silver_tears
he was egged during his campaign laughing out loud

finti
Yeah and how is Arnolds political platform?, guess it is the men and women behind who really gonna run things then

BackFire349
Much like Bush.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.