What kind of person are you allergic to?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tiger
I'm allergic to pepsi drinkers, ppl who insalt british ppl, candy necklace stealers, idiots, friends of Drew Fraser...ppl who live in huge houses.... ppl with lime green walls in their houses, norweigan ppl..... ppl with the funny letters in their name..... ppl without middle names....... ppl with blue vehicles, ppl who annoy me, ppl who have a (snobby)norweigan accent, which all norweigans have...(except the females)........um.... what else....? Let me see.... ppl who are freaks, who call others "good freaks"..... ppl who have hearing problems..... (can't tell Nike form Ugly....)

DemonicGambit
I'm allergic to my family...well most of my family

FallingBlue
im not allergic to ppl, but I do hate preppies

LanceWindu
I'm allergic to shallow people...

N.Tonks
same here

Tiger
interesting.......

LanceWindu
Also I'm allergic to smart people...j/k

h0ck3yh0rr0r
im allergic to people that are non-political, non-philosophical, non-cannablistical, against rap, and non-scientifical. smile im serious smile

silver_tears
im not allergic to people just dust *sneezes* happy

LanceWindu
You're completely allergic to me. big grin

h0ck3yh0rr0r
damn sad lol

Tiger
Humm..... dust? Any one allergic to perfume (off topic... but i need to know if I'm the only one or not....)

LanceWindu
Not really, I'm into some rap

Tiger

h0ck3yh0rr0r
im not allergic to perfume. if i was i would have already postted. im allergic to does things up there. ^^^ just keep going up till you find mine smile

badkittykitty
non-cannibalistic hockey?? hahaha well I guess I'm out!lol
I am allergic to arrogant snobby ppl, and most truck drivers

ragesRemorse
im not allergic to people. i just hate them. People suck theres nothing worse on earth. Well atleast society. People in groups suck. There all fake. masquerading somthing there not. but people individualy are great.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
rr you think people are born evil? if so..i agree with you. Thomas Hobbs said that people are born evil, unlike John Locke who said people are born good. Damn Enlightment Thinkers. smile

N.Tonks
I don't like thinking....

h0ck3yh0rr0r
sad i think im allergic to tonks. cuz i also am allergic to non-thinkers lol

ragesRemorse
i dont think people are born evil, just persuaded and corrupted Greed rules this world. or atleast the world as we know it

Tiger
Ppl are born sinners.......... that's the way it is........ Adam and Eve sure did mess the beginning up real good.....!

ragesRemorse
that doesnt mean purity cannot be reached

silver_tears
u do note that the world was not created pure
the snake was evil fron the start so there is no such thing as eden really

N.Tonks
Well I'm allergic to thinkers cause they confuse me stick out tongue lol

badkittykitty
I am also allergic to stubborn ppl

Tiger
The snake was God's "craftiest" creature he made..... Edan was real... but it was distroyed in the flood..... btw... I'm allergic to thinkers also...

ChinaNiki
i'm allergic to headmasters who say i cannot give grades below a B...wtf!?mad

nazgulinthedark
i'm allergic to people w/ a thing against french ppl

nazgulinthedark
'freedom fries' is the stupidest thing i've ever heard. They're FRENCH fries people!!

Celsius
I hate peeps that judge by looks. Prejudice SUCKS HARD!!! And I hate shallow peeps. They can KISS MY @$$!!!

Neo_Version 7
I hate it when I see the girl I really love like hell be with some lame-ass guy who thinks he's so hot. I mean, he has a great girl, but he hardly notices her at all. It gets me depressed.

nazgulinthedark
agree, the guy i've been liking since last year is going out w/ this evil person who i literally the devils wife. makes me so mad

The Force
snobs *shudders*

Tiger
*shrugs*

BackFire349
I don't think it's possible to be allergic to a person.

badkittykitty
sometimes I think I am allergic to my own skin

Tiger
hahahahahahahaha

h0ck3yh0rr0r
is it possible to be born good? i really dont think so. we are raised to be good in my opinion.

silver_tears
i dont like people who are selfish and back stabbers sad
its really bad if they are ur friends too and do that to you erm

badkittykitty
when that happens to me I burn that bridge entirely,it will only happen again unfortunately.if it happens once shame on them if it happens twice shame on me,thats a rule to follow.

silver_tears
dont let it happen is a little hard when u trust the wrong people erm

badkittykitty
...seem to get tricked into that alot!

Rogue Jedi
gossip....people who gossip.

badkittykitty
Hmm I know alot of those too

Rogue Jedi
i hate them.

Outbound
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.