Single Out The OnE!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AliasNeo15
cool It's easy. All you have to do is single out someone and ask them a question about the Matrix Movies that can be answered. If u ask someone a question that they can not answer........................I dont know. This can just show how much someone knows about the Matrix. Gentlemen, start ur q's!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

JediHDM
you forgot an answer..."Neo will live, the ONE will die"

AliasNeo15
i was only talking about Neo though, not the One

JediHDM
But the ONE is apart of NEO now, they are inseperable, for the most part...

AliasNeo15
so ur saying that the one can die but he could live?

AliasNeo15
I think Neo is gettin his butt kikd, dont u?

dragonpisces272
from the looks of it in that picture? yeah...I think he crashed through the wall behind him. But no worries he got back up on his feet... and the the about neo and the one, I pretty much dont think they can be seperated. Maybe if the one and neo were seperated, he would be just a regular person with only the thoughts of being the one, or sumthing like that

clavis9495
I don't think he'll die cause Keanu Reeves said in an interview that if they decided to make another matrix movie he'd be in it as long as the story was ok.. well that's what I read on a site so I don't know for sure if it's true...

The Omega

JediHDM
thank you, OMega...

Korri
i say no but thats probably just wishfull thinking sad

matrixgurl4
He better not.......I would cry

matrixgurl4
I so agree with you Korri

priestjim
The One program just forces a person to serve a purpose (the purpose the One program was created for). If the One program unloads from Neo's avatar he will still have his super-powers but he will not serve the machines' plan anymore!

The Omega
No. By assimilating the anomaly and becoming The One, Neo gains his powers. It's what lets him read the code of the Matrix AND cause the fluctuations.
Without the code he won't be able to do that. It's not the anomaly code which makes Neo serve the machines purpose. That's the prophecy.

JediHDM
Omega> Agreed.

realworlddreams
wut happened to the question part? i got confused after the arguemnt n forgot the q i was gonna ask, loser.

j/k.

Korri
Korri's plee to the W.bors....

noooooooooooooooooooooo dont do it!!!! sad

masterofmatrix
ive got one.. in neos dreams. how does smith get out of the matrix

dave123
he goes into bane, the same way that information goes into the minds like fighting and such

JediHDM
|\|30 i5 7|-|3 0|\|3...

dave123
you serious? when did this happen??? i must have missed a scene!

masterofmatrix
this happens right after morpheus says "good night zion. sweet dreams"

dave123
so, neo is the one? i thought morpheus was....

i'm gonna have to watch the movie again

JediHDM
|-|4 |-|4...y35 |\|30 I5 7|-|3 0|\|3...|\/|0rP|-|3|_|5 i5 J|_|57 0|_|)...jJ...

dave123
btw, a hint of sarcasm

Dryden
they gotta all be machines....they never had to go potty!! thats gotta be proof!!! lol

dave123
undeniable proof from dryden! neva thought of that.... and we never see any toilets either!

wheres the baby getting kicked gone, dryden??

Dryden
lol, had to remove it, was starting to annoy me...lol

dragonpisces272
haha, there are no toilets, are there? I never thoughta that.

masterofmatrix
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaha

Korri
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaha
hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahah
ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaaha
hahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahaha
hahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahaha
aha

is that enuff? huh

AliasNeo15
haha, no toilets!!!!! of course, but how can they do it if they wouldnt need those things anyway? Robotic Sex?messed

Korri
huh

Ginerninja
Actually guys, there are toilets....In Reloaded Persephone kisses Neo in the bathroom with Trinity and Morpheus there...Im surprised ya forgot that big grin

JediHDM
there are toilets in the MATRIX, but where are the ZION toilets?

Dryden
yeah, dont forget Morpheus getting his head bashed THROUGH a toilet when he was fighting an agent also in M1...hehe

Vim
okay everyone think really hard about all the action packed movies you've ever seen, except for a select few, no one ever goes to the bathroom! unless it was important, or straight out hilarious like in Lethal weapon 2! But think about, what's the point in a movie like the matrix, c'mon people think story, not reality .... oh and Neo is probably going to die, but it will be in a good way like so everyone else can live or something...

Dryden
well, the whole toilet thing was a joke to begin with...just to let you know.

NOW HERE's A FUNNY COMIC

http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2003/20030512l.gif

Korri
miffed how could i forget

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.