Is the Superman movie coming in 2006 or 2005 ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
I've heard in both years, I hope someone helps me.

LeAtHerRFace
I hope Superman movie isnt comming up

mpatterson
JIM CAZIEL SHOULD PLAY SUPERMAN HE LOOKS THE PART

neo2
with McG helming the project, I don't think I want it coming out at all. I'll just stick with the original quadrilogy....

The Batman
The Superman movie as of now is cancelled. It is over $50 million in debt, after all the production nonsense of the last several years. It's going to be a few years before a Superman movie is even possible.

mpatterson
HOW CAN THAT BE THEY DIDN'T FIND SAME ONE TO PLAY THE SUPERMAN PART BECAUSE I THINK BRENDEN FRAZER WAS NOT RIGHT FOR THE ROLE BECAUSE IN MOVIES THE PART HE PLAY ARE NOT SEREUS. I WELL SAY IT AGAIN THE BEST PERSON TO PLAY SUPERMAN IS JIM CAVIZEL.

Rasta
It's Tom Welling, no doubt. I watch Smallville, and his acting abilities have just grown and grown. He looks the part, and is familiar to the fans already. I'm hoping the movie, however, doesn't come out for at least 2-3 years. Let him get a bit older.

Darth Jello
well, we can always be entertained by the kevin smith script

eleveninches
I think they should have a cameo role by christopher reed

mpatterson
kevin smith loves marvel to much! but hes o k! but!! hey kevin daredevil was a good film could of been better.but!!! good work
please write the script for dd2 but work harder ive seen you do
much better in the comics and (kristen kuek) lorna lane is so fitt
man!!!!

Darth Jello
i have absolutely no idea what you just said

VENOMfan
LMAO!!!!!!!! holy crap my side hurt's

nothing beat's dry humor

eleveninches
should start a petition to get christopher reeve a cameo role in the new super man film.

Did you see his cameo in the smallville TV show? He was some kind of planetary scientist who told Clarke that he was actually an alien from a planet called krypton and his name was kal-el

kal-el
has any body else read this script?I think it's a shambles. It definitley wouldnt work as a film and its corny and badly done. I couldnt believe Smith wrote it!

mpatterson
i like the look from henry cavill for superman

SuperDarryl
I think that they should not release Superman for another 4 to 5 years. Let all these other Superhero movies playout. Right now we've got The Hulk, X-men, DareDevil, Spiderman, Punisher, new Batman on the way. We have entirely to much comic book movie candy circulating. I already feel like I've been watching alot of comic films, and not all of them have been so great. So I'd be dissapointed if they released Superman and it didn't satisfy my appettite. Thats just my opnion, give it a little time.

wuTa
i hope it never gets the green light...i dont think they could live up to the expectations of the 1st two superman movies...just same of the actors bein mentioned for the role is given me a headache...brendan frazier? i even heard ashton kutcher wants the part...are u ****in kiddin me

SuperDarryl
Encino man, Brendan Frazier as sups, gimmie a shot gun and let me bite the barral. Ashton Kutcher, dude wheres my car guy, playin Superman? Thats totally outrageous. If have to say that the guy acting on Smallville isn't bad, Tom Welling , I think I could tolerate seeing him.

mpatterson
matthew bomer is gonna be superman and billy zane as lex luther they look right for the parts they play!

mpatterson
tom welling is great in smallville superman. but when its time someone different should play superman.

DarkDethbringer
problem is with giving Cristopher reed a cameo is...well........hes dead

grey fox
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
problem is with giving Cristopher reed a cameo is...well........hes dead

AWWW man i wanted to say it....

roughrider
Who's Cristopher Reed anyway? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.