When is book 6 coming out ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Do you know ?

Hermy_and_Ginny
in 2005 i heard

StrgzrCndyPixie
yeah thats wat i heard to

its_magic
thats a long bloody time i reckon the demands will be put on and she will pick up the speed if i had a guess i reckon she will have the book out bye late 2004 early 2005

K Baby
If the book really does come out in 2005 wont it come out in england first?? if it does...when will it come to the US?!?

~fuoco~
WOT! 2005?! THAT'S TOO LONG TO WAIT! I'M DYING TO HEAR WOT HAPPEND TO SIRIUS!!!

starprincess366
well i was expecting that. i heard a few months ago on a rumour site that she barley started writing book 6. if it has somthing to do with the green flame tourch. sounds good. he has to eather save hermonie with it or conquer the dark lord. but if he dosn't save hermonie then everything would be boring cause the will be no voldemort in book7 like its saposed to. so i think he saves hermonie with it. then they get together and ton gets mad. im only making predictions witht the last bit. don't quote me on this its just what i heard. i thought u ppl needed somthing to occupy your minds and get u thinking for whenm the next book comes out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.