Fear dot com?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
Can anyone PLEASE tell me whats this movie all about...something about if you go an a website feardotcom.com...after sometime you will die...or something....blink

blink Has anyone seen it and is it good?

grymlock
few time i have been thinking of renting this movie but it's end's up not... emmm i'm wonder why?? blink
cheers mate!!

Evil Dead
I don't know .......never seen it........don't waste your money renting it if you want to watch it. Walmart has it for $5.88 ...........which means the movie must be really pathetic to have come out so recently and has already been marked down to $9.88.........then all the way down to $5.88.

Thing_1
It cam out on september 27,2002 so it makes since that it's marked down!

The movie is about a website that kills u and it's pretty much about two people trying to figure out why it kills u.

lil bitchiness
I know Stephen Dorff is in it....thats about it...was it in the cinema..i cant remember...grrrrrr, cant bethat good, right?! blink

BackFire349
Haven't seen it, don't plan too.

lil bitchiness
Why? Have you heard of it?

BackFire349
Yeah, I've heard it's a bad Ring rip off.

lil bitchiness
Yeah...I suspected that....

Espantada20
Yeah I saw FearDotCom.It is kind of a Ring rip off.It's confusing but what I got from it was that you go on the website and you die in like 48 hours.This lil blond haired girl appears.Then It's suddenly about this psycho serial killer.It didn't make any sense.Probably the stupidest movie I've seen.They were trying to hard and the plot got lost.Don't recommend it to anyone,I'm sorry I even watched it,but I didnt pay for it so its all good.

Thing_1
How can it rip off the ring if it came out before the ring?

BackFire349
The Ring is a remake of a japanese horror movie called ringu with the same story which was made in 1998 or something. Fear dot come has the same basic story, it's just a website rather then a video.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
fear dot come sucked.

done and done

Thing_1
o0o0o!I knew the ring was based on ringu but i didn't know it came out before Fear Dot Com.Fear Dot Com was pretty boring and it's confusing but I've seen worse.

Espantada20
I didn't care for it myself

alic88
this movie sounds like a copy of THE RING

Dryden
hrmm, you mean since the ring wasnt original to begin with?? hehe

lil bitchiness
haha....true! Im so curious now..i wanna see it and decide the lameness of the film...

BackFire349
Just watch a toilet flush for 90 minutes, same difference.

lil bitchiness
laughing save some money as well..blink

slayer
lol! it's just like Ring acceppt u die in 2 days instead of 7.

lil bitchiness
Damn...Ring gives you more time....and as i gathred girl is blonde...
she does looks creepy from pictures....blink

slayer
i wouldn't say it's scary it's good not 2 good though

Stuart Larkins
It was!

BABOON
feardotcom is on my personal list of the worst movies ever right behind battlefield earth smokin'

slayer
it wasn't that bad but i wouldn't call it good either.

Stuart Larkins
ok, it's about a website, for people to visit the website, it's free, but after 7 days they die. So, a cop decides with a friend to try and figure it out, but the girl friend tells not to go there. so, he goes there, and is told after 7 days he dies, and well it's a retarded movie big grin The Rin is so much better, and Ringu, is 100% better.

Stuart Larkins
I may be wrong coudl be 5 or 3 days for frear.com?

slayer
it's 2 days

lil bitchiness
erm..does cop die after 2 days then? blink

Espantada20
NO the cop dies at the end,I think,because they find this serial killer guy and he kills him or he dies from his injury.Then this blond woman he supposedly killed comes out and kills him or something.S#*$ I dont remember.The movie was just gay

lil bitchiness
LOL....Argh..i thought i might go and see it, but now i really aint gonna!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.