To Kill A Mocking Bill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tied Hiker
I can't wait to see Kill Bill after reading Quentin Terrantino's interview in Playboy this month. Also there were nude pics of Dayrhel Hanna or however you spell her name. She is looking very healthy and young for a woman of her age. Kill Bill will be cool cuz you know it will be like a typical charlies angels type of movie, but then something crazy will happen like Ving Rhames getting f*cked in the ass.

TheFilmProphet
confused

Bardock42
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
confused

Hmm, i wonder how it happens. Some people must see the "2003" threads displayed on top. I think we should maybe check the last posts before we reply.

And why is Hikler Restricted. Weird, there is somethign rather wrong. Jury is Restricted as well, I doubt that is on purpose.

Valharu
Now that's a bump.

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Bardock42
Hmm, i wonder how it happens. Some people must see the "2003" threads displayed on top. I think we should maybe check the last posts before we reply.

And why is Hikler Restricted. Weird, there is somethign rather wrong. Jury is Restricted as well, I doubt that is on purpose.

I actually thought it was Hiker too until I posted then I realized my mistake.

Bardock42
I actually thought it was Hiker too until I posted then I realized my mistake.

Oh, haha, indeed, why did you bump it though?

TheFilmProphet
Oh, haha, indeed, why did you bump it though?

Cause like I said I thought it was Hiker, but after posting I read it and was like "Damn that's not him.."

Bardock42
Cause like I said I thought it was Hiker, but after posting I read it and was like "Damn that's not him.."

Oh okay, but how did you come about the thread? I mean there are suddenly a lot of 2003er threads bumped.

TheFilmProphet
Oh okay, but how did you come about the thread? I mean there are suddenly a lot of 2003er threads bumped.

Something we randomly do occasionally for the sake of being random wink...when funny people are online. stick out tongue

Bardock42
Something we randomly do occasionally for the sake of being random wink...when funny people are online. stick out tongue

Like me?

Well, yeah, my mistake, I guess I was pulling a Deano here...

TheFilmProphet
lol, you can be funny when you want to so yeah. wink

LanceWindu

That's Tied Hiker, one of TH's old socks from when he got locked out of his regular account.

Mišt
laughing out loud I remember Tied Hiker, he was funny..

Bardock42
lol, you can be funny when you want to so yeah. wink

When i want to? You mean...always?

Originally posted by LanceWindu
That's Tied Hiker, one of TH's old socks from when he got locked out of his regular account.

Oh okay, well I thought it was his regular account when I first read it.

TheFilmProphet
When i want to? You mean...always?

I guess so...*shrugs shoulders*

I meant whenever you try and make a funny post or so forth.

Bardock42
I guess so...*shrugs shoulders*

I meant whenever you try and make a funny post or so forth.

I find all my posts hilarious droolio

TheFilmProphet
lol,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.