TRAILER: Planet of the Apes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ratcat
Saw this trailer up on the big screen today. It looks awesome and the apes look fantastic. I can't wait for this film.

JediOasis
When does it come out?

ratcat
It didn't show a date on the screen but I believe it's a summer 2001 release. This is a full trailer, not a teaser.

http://www.planetoftheapes.com

The website says 27th July 2001, guess that's the US premier.

razman
According to IMDb POTA is released in the UK on 17th Aug 2001.

The full trailer should be coming out tomorrow at about 1am GMT.

ratcat
Yeah, guess the trailer I saw was Trailer A. Lukcily for mr I have to go in to the office on Saturday morning, I'll be able to download it while I'm there. Yippee...

ratcat
OH MY GOD. This 2nd trailers is absolutely AWESOME!!!

There are loads more apes, including 4 types that weren't seen in the trailer A. The trailer gives an excellent vew of the story, pretty much as per the original but much more intense from the looks of things.

I think we're goning to see a major Ape V's Human battle in the desert.

If you can downoad this I recommend it. If not it's set to hiot movie threaters in the US necxt weekend, not sure what the plan is in the UK.

Drifter101
wow and replying years later u look back and know the movie just totally sucked

steely balls
lol so true

Patient_Leech
I'm assuming this is about Tim Burton's version? Is this movie as bad as I remember? Should I give it another chance? I remember the Ape makeup was incredible, but I thought it was a bit disappointing..

rudester
I can't stand any movie with apes it just scares the b-jesus out of me, ever since I watched the original, it's just drives me mad to think that apes can one day turn against their master. (lol)

Patient_Leech
Yeah, they're supposed to be our closest relatives... they should should be cool with us.. heh

the ninjak
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I'm assuming this is about Tim Burton's version? Is this movie as bad as I remember? Should I give it another chance? I remember the Ape makeup was incredible, but I thought it was a bit disappointing..

Rick Baker was my childhood hero. Greatest make-up/animatronic artist ever!

Kazenji
The Tim Burton movie was terrible i know it was done different to the original for story but meh.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.