Only a few more days now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
till....

the

matrix

comes

out

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

Lord_Andres
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeNiro
u spelt booo wrong slick Llaughing out loudL

BackFire349
I'm more excited for the released of 28 days later and finding nemo. Both of those are always near release on dvd.

wicker_man
Hasn't 28 Days Later be released in the US yet?

BackFire349
Nope.

wicker_man
Its been out in Britain for a good couple of months now - the dvd is worth the wait good lot of extras (i.e. a music video,alternate ending) the usual.

BackFire349
Yeah, I loved that movie.

wicker_man
Me 2 i brought it the day it came out. Its generally more scarier then your usual zombie films sheerly for the concept aspect.

pablo007
You love Pixar movies don't u BF ? You were excited about Monsters Inc release as well

DeNiro
monsters inc was a kick ass movie i bought that also i also got toy story and toy story two and i few others i cant rember right this second but i did not see finding nemo so i got to check that out

ChinaNiki
finding nemo is a gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood movie.

Bagtatta
I'm looking forward to X-Men 2 since I didn't see it in theatres, Kill Bill (I know it just came out, but I already can't wait for the DVD) and Freddy Vs. Jason I thought was pretty cool. Also, the Aqua Teen Hunger Force Volume 1 DVD on November 18th along with the Space Ghost Coast to Coast volume 1.

Matrix I saw for free, and it was a waste of the 2 hours. So boring, except for the freeway scene.

ivyem
yea, Pirates of the Caribbean is coming out dec.2 it's gonna be awesome can't wait! Jack Sparrow, here i come!

DeNiro
still havent seen POTC yet or X2

LindsIsTightK
Matrix rocks cool

I've never had a need or a want to see PotC, looked dull to me.

Sugar Kane
People in the US were excited about Reloaded coming out? I thought that it was a universally despised movie!! confused Oh well...

Sugar Kane
Wait-- you liked the ridiculously bad Reloaded- but you couldn't be bothered with the best movie of the year so far, POTC? Outrageous madness!!!!!!!!! confused sad CRAZY!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.