would u like to see

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
all the nightmare on elm street movies and alll the friday the 13th movies and holloween movies and every other horror movie that has a series like that would u like to see them keep coming out with newer and newer movies even like 30 years from now keep making them or do u think they should have stopped a long time ago and what moivie did they stop that u would have liekd them to make another one but didnt mine would be an evil dead 4

BackFire349
I dont really care.

DeNiro
hmmmmm intresting shifty

Espantada20
One I can think of that they shouldnt have made a sequel to would be Pet Semetary.I'm sure there are more,but I'm to lazy to really think about it

lil bitchiness
Naaaah....films like Friday the 13th and Nightmare on elm street and Haloween are good, but you need to give it a rest at some point..i think not...dont spoil the classics, which i think Haloween might have done so....blink

h0ck3yh0rr0r
doesn't matter to me. i dont care.

Thing_1
I think they should stop!When they made Jason X they ruined it,I mean that movie seemed like such crap to me.

Espantada20
I don't think they can stop.It's like a sickness.They just have to keep making pointlessly stupid sequels

DeNiro
they only made two pet cemetries and they were both good so they did a good job on that movie

Espantada20
I didn't really like the second one myself.

pablo007
Jason X does indeed suck but they shouldn't stop making those movies

Michael Myers 1
yea but now they take 5 years or less to make up a new Halloween or Friday or w/e old horror movie that they wanna make another sequal 4

Cheers Mate!!!! beer beer beer

Lord_Andres
no I say2 years maybe even 1

Michael Myers 1
well now a days they take 4ever i mean the older Halloween came out faster and same with the Freddy and Jason movies but now they take 4ever 4 the newer 1's

ragesRemorse
i always thought it would be nice to have movies like freddy, and jason span over genereations. Then i gained my common sense back. NO if they keep making these movies we'll keep getting movies like jasonx, leperchaun in the hood, leperchaun back 2 the hood. freddy in space, and well you can imagine the trash they could pump out. If they would be done right and somewhat entertaining then id be all for the idea, evidence speaks otherwise

Lord_Andres
jasonx was great as I've said many time before, no quastions asked

ragesRemorse
it might be good if you ask no questions

Michael Myers 1
well jason X sorta ruined the whole jason idea cuz it was in space and it was like in 2000 and something but Jason goes to Hell and Freddy vs jason didnt but it was still a cool movie but not the best devil devil

Espantada20
Leprechaun in the hood?Damn I sure hope they don't go that far.That would be hella funny though.Probably hella stupid too just like when Jason was in the big city,chopping off gang bangers heads and s#$%.That was so lame

xblanex
Whats wrong with Jason X. I mean the concept seemed dumb, oh jason in space. But it was an overall good movie. Sept that part whe nhe upgraded his mask, that was stupid, but I liked the movie.

DeNiro
omg leperchun in the hood was just like what the hell r u thinking i liked it kinda but they should have stopped at the third one u know

Michael Myers 1
jason X wasnt bad dont get me wrong but it ruined how ppl look at the Friday the 13th Movies like if some1 just started watching them and they decided to watch jason x first then they would think that the movie was about a guy that goes killing ppl in space

or maybe not but anyways it was a good movie just confusing and they should of made it before Jason goes to Hell cuz thats in space then there on land the next movie and at the end of jason goes to hell u see freddy getting a hold of jasons mask and then he brings him to hell

slayer
jASON x WAS FINE MY FRIEND SAW IT WITHOUT CING ANY OTHER fRIDAY THE 132TH MOVIES AND WONDERED HOW HE WAS SO STRONG BOY THAT WAS A LONG discussion oops soz about da cap locks!

DeNiro
yeah i wouldnt go back and change it if i typed in caps lock either i am much to lazy

Espantada20
There are three Leprechan Movies?S*%$,I only seen the first one.Has anyone ever seen Troll?It's from the 80's.When I saw it as a kid it scared the crap outta me.I havent seen it since.I saw the second one.Damn it was stupid.You'd think they would stop with the sequels.Some of them are just embarrassing.They f#$% up the memory of the original.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.