Loud shit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
and by loud i mean like hardcore shit like dying fetis and mudvayne pantera and stuff like that who listnes to really hardcore shit and stuff that kinda just yells lyrics like dying fetius does

grymlock
here are few...

slipknot,
earth crisis,
snapcase,
morning again,
grimlock
stampin' ground
etc

cheers mate!!

grymlock
talking about hardcore... belgium got a lot of cool hardcore band under the circle of H-8000 Crew... band like liar,deformity,congress,kindred etc...

cheers mate!!

BackFire349
Pantera
Mudvaye
SoulFly
MachineHead
Fear Factory
Sepultura
Morbid Angel
Deicide
NothingFace

DeNiro
Mudvayne
pantera
ozzy
mettalica
slipknot
dying fetius
korn is sumtimes hard
disturbed

Thing_1
soulfly
Slipknot
Static-x
Mudvayne
Cradle of Filth
Metallica
Otep
Hatebreed
Marilyn Manson

wicker_man
Cradle of Filth - When the volume to your CD player is cranked to the max to get the desired effect.

Arch Enemy

Tex
Youch, that kind of music is too loud and violent for my fragile little mind wink

Mah could recommend some good Norwegian Death Metal.evil face

DeNiro
i listen to the music so loud that my mom hears ny head phones playng from three rooms away i got some kick ass head phones and a kcik ass cd player

grymlock
*background music Malice Through The Looking Glass - Cradle Of Filth*

grymlock
*background music Mother North - Satyricon*

ragesRemorse
Canibal corpse

Rage against the machine

Thrill kill cult

Pantera

Wretched legacy

Judas priest

Disturbed

White Zombie

herbie
Rage against the machine
Old metallica stuf - not so keen on the new album
some lost prohpets - again older stuff the newer stuff seems more chilled
Disturbed, but i have to be in the mood for loudness, or as my mate calls it 'angry music'

Thing_1
I love Arch Enemy too!

julibug
i love white zombie!!

BackFire349
Rob Zombie's music is awesome as well.

ragesRemorse
havent heard anything out of hellbilly deluxe. That was a great all around album. Havent heard his newer one, is it worth buying or is "feel so numb" the best song? if so i'll pass.

Lord_Andres
I don't listen to it, but a friend of mine dose, and his fav band is Testament

Tex
The Smashing Pumpkins have 3 really awesome overtly loud tracks.
You should download them:

1) Bodies
2) Tales of a Scortched Earth
3) XYU

BackFire349
Yeah, those are good songs Tex

Tex
yes

LindsIsTightK
System of A Down, Disturbed, and Rob Zombie. Damn it is awesome to be drivin down the freeway with that kind of music blasted, just makes you feel great rock

BackFire349
I agree with SOAD and Zombie, I despise Disturbed however, i tire of his constant barking into the mic.

wicker_man
Also thought of another pretty heavy band - Superjoint Rituals

loserib
oh hells yeah superjoint owns i just saw them a few months ago with full blown choas and scorched earth policy

xblanex
Hey none of these bands are Hardcore. slipknot? Thats numetal. Most of the bands are numetal. Hardcore would be like... Reach the sky... Maybe your sort of thinking of metalcore... which would be. like.. Unearth. Far from slipknot.

loserib
i dont think they meen like hardcore the genra you like madball hatebreed fullblown choas i think they meen just heavy music

mah
Loud? Check out Masonna. Now that's really loud.

Darth Hater
loud shit is horrible

but maybe that's just me

*thinks*

naaaaaaaah

SlipknoT
Cannibal Corpse

Deathblow
CC aren't necessarily loud, they're brutal thats for sure, but they often just sound like a mad buzzing.

Loudest bands I can think of right now, would be either Dillenger Escape Plan or Willhaven. Pure, relentless noise.

dante3867
dimmu borgir
rammstein
Iced Earth
Lamb of God
Pantera
As I Lay Dying
All That Remains
Glass Casket
Slipknot
Arch Enemy
Deicide (loud)
Killswitch Engage

thats all that i can think of off the top of my head without looking at my collection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.