School

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VampirePrincess
Yep I am in college in Philidelphia. Right know I am in the computer lab in the dorm. I feel so happy that they are open. Anyway I been to two classes so far Color Theory and Computer Science. Both seem easy and somewhat fun. I am also in the dorms and my room mates though very diffrent from me actually are cool. Met so many people that it isn't even funny any more. lol... Well I be on once and awhile. I haven't been posting much because of moving and school but hopefully I will.

Anyway if you have any questions about the school (Philidelphia Art Institute) or about media arts and animation please ask me!

big grin

yerssot
so, you're gonna stay here more then?

VampirePrincess
Not really. I mean even so far classes have been easy I still will be getting tons of work. I might come on and post a few times but not as much as I use too.

yerssot
I never been here during you posting much messed

VampirePrincess
Well I mostly read post and sometimes I post. I like to think about topics before I start writting and posting. That is just how I am at times.

BackFire349
glad you're enjoying college.

Tex
Yes, enjoy your stay, but dont be too distantbig grin

ToMacco
Color Theory? What the hell is that? Is that like the wood-shop of your college?

Tex
You just love talking about wood dont you?zorro

ToMacco
I'd rather put my wood to use.

Tex
I love working with big long wood! I really love working with my hands, polishing it up and down till its super shiny!

BackFire349
So the Diva is a **** of sorts, huh? I knew it.

ToMacco
Well, Tex, you're the only one who will touch your wood.

Tex
Only a real man knows how to work with wood!
I just love the way it smells!

BackFire349
laughing out loud

ToMacco
That's disgusting. no expression

Tex
Shame on you perverts! Turning VampirePrincess' innocent thread into a filthy orgy!stick out tongue

Fire
yea I kinda agree with To on that one

ToMacco
Listen here, VP: enjoy college. Because it is the only time in your life that you can go completely crazy.

Tex
#10? What's that about?

ToMacco
I dunno. That's my number in sports. I got bored as hell with chunkylover53.

What do you suggest I put under my name, Tex? I'll put whatever you tell me there.

Tex
Ooo, that's right! Whatever I say you do! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/whip.gif

Here you go:
"Nipple Nibbler"

ToMacco
I'm a slave.

Tex
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/custom_avatars/avatar352.gifhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/whip.gif

ToMacco
laughing You scumsucker. I love it.

Tex
Awh, I'm so touched!

I love being touched!zorro

VampirePrincess
lol..... This turned funny! Anyway Color Theory bascly is to learn to mix color properly but it is fun!

ToMacco
By men

Tex
So what 2 colors are most commonly mixed incorrectly?wink

VampirePrincess
No it is really not that it is like learning about diffrent color things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.