"Somethings different"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

_/_/_/_/_/_/
Well, after browsing this forum for awhile and getting the neuron syntaxes in my brain fully amped up to above normal capacity, with plenty of CAFFEINE.....I started thinking about the ending of Revolutions.

I propose (and I am fully aware I will get massacred by some posters for saying this) that Neo and Co are still in some sort of Matrix.

Notice when they escape the ship, Neo slows down and senses something. He senses the feeling of still being in a Matrix, then he sez...."Something's different".
Meaning, this doesn't feel like the 'real world', or the 'real world' he knew in Matrix 1.

It seems like maybe some sort of "switch" was made by AI during Revolutions?

I dunno. What about this?

Crash_Overload
Massacared, no, Butchered, Yes.

He sense the MACHINES how he does, well You see, NEo is Connected to Smith, (as we learn't by Smith) Smith is an agent, All agents are connected to Machines. Neo's Mind is in the Matrix (ETM) and he is connected to Smith who is connected to the Machines.

He said: I sense something different, I can feel them.

JediHDM
um, well, im not sure what to call you, but, i agree that they are in some sort of Matrix while they think they are in the real world...and there is a permanent thread concerning this and other topics at the top of the page...

realworlddreams
yeah, go to my animatrix thread its pretty much proof of the MWAM theory that ppl (did jedi?) started, if u wanna, put that pic on and expand, cuz i think u have a good idea, and that quote does bring up some more evidence to support, however, if my idea is true, then there was always that second matrix, n that neo just started to realize it was there in revolutions, which isn't unlikely, becuase it was the only time anyone really walked outside of a hovercraft that we saw, so maybe its like being in nature, u dont understand it from ur car, u gotta go hiking.
hmm, i think i made a point...i should apply that to essays someday
"today, i learned that in order to write better, everyone should discuss the matrix on the intenet with total stranger in the hopes of realizing somehting that they already knew." haha

JediHDM
i didnt start it, but i think i mightve been the first HERE...but lots of other ppl think it, also...

obhaive
Maybe "Somethings Different" refers to the fact that Neo is still in the matrix...and the rest have actually left the building...Morph exited stage left when the keymaker got it...neo left via the architects office...my point is related to all the tvs in the archi room...i stated on another thread that i thought the tv's represented alternate matrices existing simultaneously...perhaps this version of neo only thought he was escaping with the gang...

Thus the scene at the end is not directly linked to neo stopping the sentinels...in fact it is what the gang sees while neo is still tripping in the matrix.

icon
Well I for one dont believe in the MWAM theory. For you new comers, its Matrix Within A Matrix. Anywho, think about it this way, like I do. Neo says when just before he shuts off the sentinals "Somethings different." Well, that would mean that something with Him, or the "real world" has changed. Now, quite possibly he could be saying that somethings different because he now realizes that he's just in another "level" of the matrix, or something's different within him, or possibly but unlikely somethings different in the machines. Could be any number of these things. I believe its a change in him from both seeing Archie, and because of Smiddy messin with him. Quite possibly the oracle's "candy" too. But the candy is symbolic I think. I'm not sayin it's one way or the other, just keep your mind open... or free'd if you will :P

JediHDM
yes, freed...*cough* MWAM *cough*

realworlddreams
lol, have some candy icon (hands candy)
n yes, i already knew you were going to take it (forces into mouth if icon refuses)
i know eveyrthing anyway (wouldnt be much of a californian if i didnt) so no matter wut u say, MWAM IS REAL BOOYAH!!!!!!!! alien rock bunny
(my smilies are symbolic too)
1 (u are an alien)
2 (MWAM theory rocks)
3 ( how far down the rabbit hole before u got stuck?)

icon
This isn't candy, its a cough drop!

JediHDM
i think you're smilies stand for something else (seeing as how you're californian)

1) The new governer is an alien
2) "Look at my pretty hair..."
3) wow, is this a bunny rabbit?! it looks like a bouncing lint ball...

realworlddreams
LOL HA the governator comes after u tho alien
thumb up rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing thumb down
) (
<\ />
(its sposed to look like i guy if it dont: alien head, hand, roling muscle, rolin muscle, hand, waist, feet, i ono if it works, i should develop a method)

realworlddreams
nope, try again later

realworlddreams
alien
thumb upWhat the f**k?What the f**k?thumb down

realworlddreams
o well, takin up too much room, cant get head on shoulders, dam

Sifer
Something IS different. He is evolving possibly smile After all, even the Architect said himself:

"Although the transport process has altered your consciousness..."

_/_/_/_/_/_/
Yeah what you say makes sense..... that when he's out of Zion and the Hovercraft and is actually on the ground outside, he would be the one able to sense he was in another matrix cause of all the stuff he's gone thru.

Gonna zip over to your Animatrix thread and check it out.

Here's a rebuttal to all the none MWAM believers of the world.
If he's not in some sort of a 'matrix', how would he have been able to stop the squidees?

Even if his mind is only hooked up to the matrix, (as the explanation goes) thats the same as saying he still could be in the matrix, and does not know it.

dilvie
Of course, the rebuttal to your rebuttal is that reality itself could have some matrix-like qualities. There are still rules, but if you understand them enough, those rules can be "bent."

i.e. people can't fly, but give them an airplane, and they can fly higher and faster than any other animal.

Perhaps the bros. are trying to make a point about how much we take our limitations for granted.

- Eric

obhaive
perhaps people can fly...it is just that you cant, and the people that can obviously havent shown you how.

What is right and what is wrong? Nothing. It is all a matter of opinion and circumstantial evidence.

AliasNeo15
i just think that persephone did something with the kiss

_/_/_/_/_/_/
Actually Absolutely.

Ergo M1 and Morpheus with his "What is Real. If you mean what you can see, taste, touch, then.............."

When the first forum came out on WB called "What is the Matrix".......threads were started left and right talking in depth about that.

(Which.... interesting enough WB lost whole archives of those threads.)

This was the W bros. point of saying what the hell is this reality we find ourselves in.

Sifer
She felt love. She feeds on emotion (info can be obtained from the Post-Production notes on the official site).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.