Universal releases lots of DVDs for Halloween

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Tomorrows video release list is somewhat extraordinary; filled with killer dolls, the Cryptkeeper, a man who plays with tons of rats, one of Wes Cravens best flicks ever (People Under the Stars), and the shape from Haddonfield is missing in action in Halloween 3. One note, John Carpenter's classic film They Live will hits stores this week, instead of two weeks ago. Read on for a full list of the madness that is going to drain your wallets dry tomorrow.

CHILD'S PLAY 3 (DVD): Universal
THE CHUCKY COLLECTION (CHILD'S PLAY 2, CHILD'S PLAY 3, BRIDE OF CHUCKY; DVD box): Universal
THE DIVIDING HOUR (DVD special edition): IndieDVD/Ventura
EVIL CULT (DVD special edition): IndieDVD/Ventura
EXTRA WEIRD (DVD trailer comp.): Image
GO TO HELL (DVD special edition): Troma
GOREGOYLES: FIRST CUT (VHS, DVD special edition): Brain Damage
HALLOWEEN III: SEASON OF THE WITCH (DVD): Universal
HOOD RAT (VHS, DVD): Universal
IMPULSE (DVD): MGM
THE JOHN CARPENTER COLLECTION (PRINCE OF DARKNESS, THEY LIVE, THE THING; DVD box): Universal
LAWNMOWER MAN 2: JOBE'S WAR (DVD): New Line
NEON MANIACS (DVD): Anchor Bay
THE PEOPLE UNDER THE STAIRS (DVD): Universal
PRINCE OF DARKNESS (DVD): Universal
SILENT NIGHT, DEADLY NIGHT 1 and 2 (DVD special edition): Anchor Bay
TALES FROM THE CRYPT: DEMON KNIGHT (DVD): Universal
TALES FROM THE CRYPT PRESENTS BORDELLO OF BLOOD (DVD): Universal
THE UNDERTOW (DVD special edition): Sub Rosa
THE WES CRAVEN COLLECTION (THE PEOPLE UNDER THE STAIRS, THE SERPENT AND THE RAINBOW, SHOCKER; DVD box): Universal
WILLARD (VHS, DVD special edition): New Line
THE ZOMBIE COLLECTION (LIVING DEAD GIRL, NIGHT OF THE HUNTED, REINCARNATION OF ISABEL; 3-DVD box)

BackFire349
There's some decent titles in there.

pablo007
Yeah too bad the original Child's Play isn't in the Chucky collection, it belongs to MGM right ?

BackFire349
I believe so. You can get it for cheap.

pablo007
Yeah I know but I want the 1st three, I'm one of those rare persons that loved 3 and didn't like Bride much.

BackFire349
i loved 3 as well, it was hilarious.

pablo007
Yeah man and lots of people criticize it.

BackFire349
Lots of people are stupid windbags who take themselves, and movies, way to seriously.

pablo007
Yeah, horror movies aren't ment to be good, deep and reflexive, they're done to have a good time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.