I Luv Orlando Bloom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

orlandosgirl
16PARTY LETTERS DARK PINK I luv Orlando Bloom soooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!! He is sooooo awesome!!!!!!! I know everything about him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of my friends alwayz tell me 2 shutup cuz i'm alwayz talking about him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yerssot
then you'll fit in here

BackFire349
Join the club.

Fire
lol you a member BF?
hey orl.

ToMacco
Orlando Bloom makes me nervous.

Kes

julibug
welcome to the forums! hope you enjoy your stay. big grin

DemonicGambit
Hey an' Welcome

Let me guess, ya like Orlando Bloom, no?

movie_freak
Welcome to the Forum !!

badkittykitty
high and welcome!

nazgulinthedark
hello!
i saw a guy at the space and rocket center, and he looked exactly like orlando bloom, i told him that and he siad that usually people think he looks like johnny depp. smile

SlayerChick1188
laughing out loud welcome to the forums orlandosgirl, but i think ur gonna get into some dispute over your name... love

Exa
Hm, welcome big grin

Phoenix
HE's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

nazgulinthedark
the guy at the space center's name was scott, if anyone wanted to know...

Hypernova
Hi and welcome smile

cermiestar
hello!

silver_tears
he is very gorguess yes
and welcome you can join our orli club wink

bLooMiLiCioUs
haha....he's totally the best...u know what - i just realised that i nvr did anyth like that - i mean, just goin out and introducin my self to evry1 - but its kinda obvious tt i'm soooo in love wif orli...haha my room 4 eg - i can barely slp with all the pics!!!not to mention study..man.............i wish i din live so far away.......and yeah, i think that you're gonna get a li'l dispute over that name,as slayerchick said.... wink

join the club,mate!

bLooMiLiCioUs
tomacco why does he make u nervous?

silver_tears
lovely pic yes
and welcome since we already have sumthing in common big grin

luvorli4ever
hi

luvorli4ever
so orlanos sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooo hot ehhhhh?

luvorli4ever
Orlando is the hottest

DA Darling
Yes!!!!!!! I'm new too!
I absolutely looooove Orlando Bloom (local boy! not that I've met him! lol). He is sooo gorgeous, like beyond gorgeous, and oh, I get speechless just thinking about him.
Pirates of the Carribean - go Orlando!

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

luvorli4ever
he is so fine pirates of the carribean is the best movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so bloody hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
hahaha.....totally girl - ain't no one hotter ard on this earth!!!!!!!!!!! love dRooL........

heen68
welcome i love orlando too. love

luvorli4ever
hes the bst i luv him and thanks

Neo_Version 7
Um.....this is a WELCOME forum. N0t Fantasy Board

Darkweaver
Hello. I'm new here too though I'm not obsessed with Orlando Bloom. Part of that might have to do with me being a straight male. wink

bLooMiLiCioUs
hahaha....hey a friend of mine turned gay cuz of him man!!!haa....but since u're new - welcome!!! big grin

Gilraen
Getting tangled into the replies and some sigs..........who are as long as stories. Forgot about the topic...........to lazy to read again.

Edited to type...........ow yeah, I remember.........OB.......What a guy !! **Note to self** **Get your mind out of the gutter**

bLooMiLiCioUs
heh heh sorry mine's one of the long ones too... embarrasment
what do u mean by "What a guy !! **Note to self** **Get your mind out of the gutter**"

jeanetteouxuan
I oso like Orlando..

bLooMiLiCioUs
then u fit rite in dun u?haha...wait a sec u frm s'pore??what's sharon au's pic doin there?

Alison6712
Orlandos Girl, you wrote "I luv Orlando Bloom soooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!! He is sooooo awesome!!!!!!! I know everything about him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of my friends alwayz tell me 2 shutup cuz i'm alwayz talking about him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Don't you think it is a bit creepy that you know EVERYTHING about him!?! I mean, do you HAVE a life of your very own??? smile Maybe you should find someone you actually have a shot with! And also, obsessing is a total turn off for most people!!! Goodluck!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
i dun find it creepy hey we dun say we know evryth abt him no one does except him n we DO hv lives thank u for being so concerned

Alison6712
did you not read what orlandosgirl wrote??? She wrote that she knows everything about him! I agree that the only person who really knows everything would be him! and also, does it really take that much time to type a whole word? what is with all of the abbreviation?? Seriously, is it SO hard??

Pikie
OMG. my friends are the same way, i can't stop thinking about him, i cant stop talking about him. i quote his lines out of the movies. i LOVE orlando Bloom.

wicker_man
Hello and welcome, enjoy your stay in the forum. smile

Gravity Kills
Another Orlando freak, not saying that is a bad thing.

bLooMiLiCioUs
*sigh* obviously u're not very into the world of computers much.if u're so pissed abt us bein so into orli,then go sumwhere else no1 asked u to come here.

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing thank you *bows*

Elf Princess
orli is nice but elijah wood is better

bLooMiLiCioUs
stick out tongue no no!!elijah sumhow looks like he's 4eva cryingblink

Alison6712
haha, gotta love the *sigh*s. You're right, no-one did ask me to come here. However just because I think you are all freaks for loving someone so much that it hurts, who you have never met doesn't mean you have the right to tell me to piss off! seriously guys, find someone who you actually know, get over this little crush because lets face it, it is completely pointless! Have a nice day... laughing

Caribbean_Chick
Hey everyone.. welcome orlandosgirl.. omg that pic of Orli wit the hatt that he haz on at the end of potc is so hott!!!!!!sum1 post that pic again*droolz* and that dude at the space station or w/e soundz soooooo hott.. a mix of Orli and Johnny how much better kan u get!!??.. and Elijah Wood is really hot too!!!!!lol I'm guy crazy but yea..

P.S. I waz off the site 4 a long tyme so i kind new 2 lol.. kan I join Orlando's club someone?

chooks_on_toast
Um, i was just wondering how active this whole forum thing is?

bLooMiLiCioUs
i didn't tell u to piss off - i said u ARE pissed offblink hey we do hv lives man it's just a fantasy world we like to escape to now n then*dreams*

oh n believe me,this forum is reeeallly active!!!

and here's da pic!!!*droool*

Gilraen
Geez peepzz.........relax a little. Alison6712 let them have their crush. It's harmless and not contagious. So **sigh** away and dream on.

Orlando Bloom03
I totally agree.. who says she know everything about him!!!! I know alot but not all.... If she knows soooo much she sould suck her thumb and not ruin it for the rest of us!!

yerssot
this is a thread about welcoming orlandosgirl, if you want to nag about how much you lurve sa(i)d actor; there are enough threads elsewhere

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.