The New Hogwarts Teacher?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlayerChick1188
JK Rowling has said that a former Hogwarts student is going to return as a teacher. Who do you guys think it'll be?

XxSamanthaxX
Not Hermione, she's probably going to be an auror, or work for the ministry or something. And not one of the Weasly's, Bill, Charlie and Percy already have their jobs, and obviously Fred and George are starting their jokeshop. Haha, plus the thought of the twins becomming teachers. lol that funny. Not Ron, he just doesn't seem like a teacher to me, and Ginny... well maybe. But I don't think so. Oliver Wood is a possibility I guess. We never really found out what happened to him now did we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Never put a sock in a toaster***

At 2 moments did I feel the urge to be the "class clown" One was when the work was too easy, and you were bored. The second was when the work was too hard... and you were bored - why not deprive someone elce of their education?

In church, they try and convince you that there's an invisible man watching you at every moment and he doesn't want you to do 10 certain, special things. And if you do one of these 10 things, he has a special place for you. A place of fire, and smoke, and burn, and ash, and pain, and torture, and agony, and torment, and evil, and suffering........ but he LOVES you!

SlayerChick1188
no, i think Rowling said something about the new Quidditch/Flying Teacher, sounds like a kinda job Wood would like... big grin

and come on a teacher like this... and i would always be in school!

crazy_c
I said Hermion cos i think she wud be atransfiguration teacher. But i think she'll probably be lots of things, not just a teacher.

Tonks
yah I was thinking Wood would only de there for Quiditch! and i think that he is going to go big! and play for England or something!!!!!!!!!

I think that Tonks should wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.