The One vs. The Anomaly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nazca
has that distinction been made yet? morpheous calls neo the one, so do all the people of zion. yet, everyone from the machine world, the agents the architect, call neo the anomaly. so is neo the one or the anomaly? or is the anomaly also the one and vice versa? if neo is simply the anomaly then the kid could be the one, as many here believe. just everyone's thoughts on this.

dave123
genereally, he is the One, sounds cool.
notice the keymaker calls him the One aswell?
but for machines, he is just an anomally, and must be removed

nazca
screw up on last sentence. meant: just wanted everyone's thoughts on this.

nazca
the keymaker and the oracle are pro-humanity though, so i dunno. i think if you're pro-machine, he'd be the anomaly. but has any distinction been made in the movies as to these two?

dave123
i think if everyone called neo the annomally, like, it would suck.

imagine being able to fly/stop bulltets, and everyone calls u "the anomally" - kinda sux
but being called the One just sounds much more.... great?

The Omega

dave123
yeah, thats what i was saying big grin

The Omega
Dave> Yeah, the shorter version. Trust me, you'll learn to post long elaborate answers... soooon! wink

nazca
i thought that, but then i read all these other posts sayin that the kid might be the one. and morpheous did find the one cause he found neo who brought the kid around. so i was wonderin they were 2 different things/programs.

Crash_Overload
DID SOMEBODY SAY "COOKIE"????

The Omega

nazca
good point bout the architects room. as for the morpheous/kid thing, i meant that he indirectly found the one by findin neo who found the kid, bout that's all a moot point now. anyways, the saga would crap out if the kid ended up bein the one. it'd be like, why the hell did we invest so much time in neo when we should of been watchin the kid. we should find that net hoaxer and lynch him for startin that whole p.o.s. theory.

The Omega

FallenForever
Crash<is there even one forum that has been made that you havent mentioned the cookie?
nazca, i agree i would be so mad if the kid ended up being the one, i would be mad if anyone except neo is the one.

droopy1592
Well, to have a remainder in binary means that's all you have left; ONE.

realworlddreams
00110001 (is it because single binary letters and # n such are 8 digits that the ETM codes are that? or are those 7 letter/number combos? jus playin w/hte translator)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.