I saw Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt today !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
After I left school I saw there were was a closed area because they were shooting a movie and I saw Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt from a distance, they were shooting a movie called Mr. Smith something like that. I wanted to ask for their autographs but I couldn't go were they were shooting.

BackFire349
thats awesome.

J_To_The_P
Brad Pitt's a loser. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Angelina.... love Tomb Raider...WOW

pablo007
Yeah man but I wanted to take a pic or ask for an autograph.

Kes
Thats ace! I've heard about that movie.
Thou I cant remember whats about.

BackFire349
It's about a married couple who are assasins, who find out they were hired to kill one another.

J_To_The_P
Uhhh, great plot? confused

DeNiro
bradd pitt huh i always took him as a stoner type umm anjolina joeli's lips can be seen from ne were in the country though so that wasnt a big deal

seriously thats cool i never se ne celebs only sports figures

Kes
Oh yeh thats it. I think it was Nicle kidman who was suppose to do the part but she was busy.

BackFire349
angolina Jolie has got some DSL's

pablo007
The only sport figure I have met really close is Shaq, he gave me an autograph once. I was in Atlanta by the time of the olympics. I was as tall as his hip, I was short and he's a giant. And well I've been to NBA Games so there has been plenty.

Tied Hiker
I wonder if Pitt will dump Anistan and hook it up with Jolie. I would.

BackFire349
i would too.

pablo007
I wouldn't man, even though Jolie is hotter than Aniston. Why risk something you have with a beautiful nice girl to go out with a hotter weirdo.

BackFire349
because it's angelina jolie, she'd be worth the risk. hell, I'd kill myself in order to have sex with her.

Kes
DSL's?

DeNiro
jeniffer aniston is hot as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eek!

Tied Hiker
That means 'd*** sucking lips', sorry to be the one to tell you that.

Kes
laughing out loud Ah!

slayer
lol!

Freak1992
bump

Time Of Evil
You met jolie?

Barker
Originally posted by Freak1992
bump
You bumped a thread about a Man-Whore and his Hot B!tch.

Nice no expression

Bloigen
bump

Don't bump threads just to say bump. It gets real annoying.

Ladyluck
bump

You bumped a thread from 2003 for no apparent reason. What the hell. no expression

Freak1992
i did it cuz its usually funny what ppl say about it

Morning_Glory
wow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.