Britney in X3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

buffymitch
Now remember this just a rumor. BUT if it was true what do you think.

i read this here

http://www.x3movie.net/news.html

shadowy_blue
It will never happen. nuff' said.

Kes
If it does the movie will rate very low for me!

buffymitch
Remenmber she just wants a cameo.

duffy
aye but its a movie not an advert for her

shadowy_blue
She wants a cameo??..But why? Is she an X-Men fan too??

Kes
Still the xmen isnt for famous ppl to do cameos even if she's doing a character. It steals realism.

vvvrulz
Excuse me while i throw up over the thought.

Vampiree
I'm gonna be sick... If it WAS true (and it is not) I would be now in her house with an axe... Stupid, shallow b***h... NOBODY LISTENS TO YA NO MORE! NOBODY LIKES YA! GO TO HELL!

maifoshis
i think it would be good remember enrique iglesias in once upon a time in mexico? he was quite good

Remy
Wait... Let me just see if I can get this straight... Britney? In X3? You gotta be kidding me.

Kes
I havent seen that movie.
But at least Enrique is taken a bit more serious then Brit.

Jason Horan
What role would she play because there is no characters that fit her description

duffy
hopefully dead body number 3, but that could be to much of a stretch for her acting skills

LISA-J
Brittany,now that's just sick sick Who ever wrote that rumour is going to hell! But if it is true then i'll send Singer there mayself evil face

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud laughing out loud

I think if britany is thinkin about bein in x3 shell soon change her mind when she sees what xmen fans have to say about it. I dont like the fact that it sounds like she trying to promote herself thru this movie.

LISA-J
Promote her slef she'll just embaress herself.

GambitEVOFan1
besides im sure she can find another way to promote herself wink

gambit88
ok her in x3 would ruin the movie if she is in the movie i hope she's one of the people wolverine rips from head to toe and they have to take her out in pieces. ya know an arm her a leg there a head in the toilet kinda thing

LISA-J
That would improve her acting.

GambitEVOFan1
I dunno the arm and the leg thing i think brit could do but the head in the toilet thing, i think were expecting to much outa her, i mean she is a blonde and she is Brittany laughing out loud

but on a more serious note..... IF SHE GOES NEAR HUGH ILL RIP HER FROM HEAD TO TOE WITH MY FINGER NAILS!! mad

gambit88
laughing laughing out loud laughing

snlovergirl
i dont care if she wants just a cameo, i dont even want her little pinky toe in this movie!

Phoenix
I'm with ya there!

buffymitch
I'm laughing my ass of with all your thoughts. Keep them coming.

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud But Brittanys pinky toe would look so sexy as Psylocke!!! laughing I with ya it would ruin the movie for me, because I am def going to see if in theatres this time and once i see her face on screen if i dont have an empty popcorn bag near me im gunna hafta run to the rest rooms to throw up sick

gambit88
if she is in the movie i just hope she's some civilian that gets squashed by a sentinel or somthing or maybe she could be some person they do extreme torcher on that'd be cool

Paola
Imagine all those Britney fans lining up in theaters the premiere day!!!!
Imagine her at the premiere!!!!..... making interviews for her outrageous cameo!!!! laughing out loud

GambitEVO this is for you: IMAGINE HER near HUGH!!!! eek!

snlovergirl
if she gets near hugh someone may have to cut off that pinky toe lol

gambit88
oh that would be so funny she gets up there for the premiere and started signing autographes then you see her gettin torn head to toe by sabretooth

Psylocke
oh man Britney better not be in the movie.. *shakes head* No one even liked her first movie.. what makes her think they'll like her in this one?

~Psylocke~

LISA-J
Iwouldn't say that if I were you.She may have to kill you just for saying it.

buffymitch
I have to day that i liked britne's first movie BUT!!! she doesn belong in any kind of x-men movie or comic book movie. Not even that nail on her pinky to. She would just mess up anykind of realnes to the movie. MAybe if they just put her in make . Somethink like Planet of the apes. you will never recognise her

Gambit88 great sig!!

Darth Vicious
I really hope is just a stupid rumor, because damn she cant be more annoying and i keep thinking about a lame azz character she could play but not even the lamest character in comic book history deserves the anguish and embarrasment to be played by Britney Speared, i mean spears!

Paola
eek! laughing http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/lol1.gif

Paola
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/scared.gif you're right!.......http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/sweat.gif

GambitEVOFan1
mad mad mad mad mad NEVER!!!Ill kill her if she even gets in the same city as Hugh!!SHE WILL DIE!!but roll eyes (sarcastic) as long as shes stays away from him n the x-men movies im fine with her whistle

GambitnRogue101
yeah right little miss yes thats my true hair color in x 3 she needs to get alife !!!!!!

Alexiel023
she's not blond... she is a screwed up litle chipmunk htat needs to get barbaqued by Piro!
She is fake and I hope she doesn't get a role in X3 because tehy want to make money and not with a sell out.....

her 1st movie.... sucked.... she sucks as a person becuse she's all about material..... she's ugly and she'll stand out with the little clothes she wears..... Ew

BOPRecruit 16
OH HELL NO! she really should not be in it, she'll ruin x3!

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud this thread is always good for a good laugh, its great seeing everyones reactions to brit in x3

Paola
you're mean GambitEVO.... you laugh at our suffering no.........stick out tongue

buffymitch
I htink britney will now think twice before she really decides to do this. I don't even think Brian Singer wants her now.

X-WOMen
lol man this is just out of line...I mean Brittany Spears?!!! Thats CRAZY wacko

GambitEVOFan1
yes eek! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Paola
laughing out loud

buffymitch
People her are really creative. X-woman your sig is simple but it's still great.

bester
if then, whose character she will be portraying?

DemonicGambit-2
NOOOOO!!!!!!! Never it will not be allowed! If Brittney even goes near the X-Men movies I will personally torture her to death!! Unless she is someone squashed by a sentiel or something to that extent. Then I wouldn't mind seeing that smile

Hania
I love that I'm not a lone innahting Britney!!! Sh probably won't be in, & I'm really hopin Jessica Simpson deosn't play Carol Danvers either. Britney doesn't need a cameo, she gets too much publicity for "singing" anyways. If they are in anywyas in the movie , I would want it limited to Mystique transforming into them while mimicking a concert poster.

Hania
in hating* sorry

silver_tears
sick *enough said*

gambit88
ya know i was just thinking i wanna see you alls reaction to this what would happen if she played dun dun dun psylocke? evil face evil face

starlitegrl
hey.......i think britney is tryin to seek attention.......u no how some singer r becomin actors ?????well she is tryin to be one of them....

Paola
sick sick sick sick http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/yucky.gif

vvvrulz
Britanny Spears !!!!!!! ??????

sicksicksick

Who ever is proposing that is either stoned or insane.

VallejoKid707
Oh no run for you life!

Paola
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/scared.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/sweat.gif
Who is she supposed to be?

VallejoKid707
Dazzler.

Paola
I have another one..... i've posted it before.... so maybe you have seen it....

Rogueney!!!!!!

roguegambit
NOOOOOO mad mad
sick sick sick sick sick

buffymitch
Those pics are actually cool. Look at britney's hands. Is she like toad or what.

Nightmare
I think she should be Dazzler, Dazzler is a singer. I don't think that it would be so bad if Britney would be in it.

buffymitch
Wel she is a good actor but she is no X-mne material. not in any way. Trust me it won't do the movie any good.

GambitEVOFan1
no id be more likely to get a part in x3 than britney, if she steps ne where near my Hugh, heads are gunna roll!!! mad

buffymitch
Easy Gambit she might sue you

Paola
eek! laughing...... now I enjoy your suffering GambitEvo laughing out loud

GambitEVOFan1
mad she cant sue me if shes dead BUAHAHA evil face but on a better note even if shes in the movie i very much doubt my hugh would even look twice at that dumb bimbo of a blonde

buffymitch
Nice comeback gambit.
Up until now i haven't heard ONE soul say that they want britney in this movie. Even The britney fans.

gambit88
what if hugh killed her? rock

Dark_Psylocke
Britney is no actress... she's just a *censored*

Imagine her near Hugh? Imagine her near Aaron! mad If she DARES get close to my love, I'll kick her butt so hard... no I'll kill her.

GambitsRogue
I would not want her in xmen

Dark_Psylocke
imagine this *in Britney's voice* Professor X, I can't hear my prompter...

Paola
eek! laughing out loud

buffymitch
I think think the professor is strong enough to control britney's voice in his head. HE would just get instant migraines and spontanious nosebleeds.

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Paola
laughing out loud laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bester
britney's face can't suit in any x-men character!

& just being careful if she drools

GambitEVOFan1
eek! yes my thoughts exactly!

Paola
what if Hugh kisses her????!!!! eek!

Hugh>>>http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kiss.gif<<<Britney

gambit88
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA evil face evil face evil face yea what if he just started making out with her in the middles of the movie

GambitEVOFan1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gifU GUY ARE MEAN!I WANT MY NANNI!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/weep.gif

VallejoKid707
its okay gambit. maybe during the movie we can make out to make hugh jealous...

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud would i go to jail for that tho? blink

Paola
What's better? being in jail or seeing Britney and Hugh kissing? evil face

GambitEVOFan1
Being in Jail!!!

Paola
laughing
so go Vallejo!!!!

gambit88
but hugh would still be makin ouit with brit evil face devil evil face

Paola
eek! laughing that's right!!!!!

gambit88
laughing out loud evil face laughing out loud evil face laughing out loud

Dark_Psylocke
Wicked guys! Get Scarlet Witch to make Britney ugly (more!)... though perhaps should I say I'll do it myself...

gambit88
ooooooooooooooo what if she was scarlet witch!!! evil face evil face evil face

Paola
no no no no .... don't mess with the Witch...... how about eek! SHADOWCAT...!!!!

beastnpyro
uhm....wuts wrong wif britney bein in X3??? ohwell.....i reckon.....its that shes too cheesy for it....id rather see natalie portman in X3 or prolly sarah michelle gellar or eliza dushku (faith the vampire slayer) aleast theyll do a good action sequence....

gambit88
DID YOU SAY SHADOWCAT AS IN KITTY!!! not on your life. i think maybe don't kill me kes this is just for fun if halle don't come back wadda bout storm.

el_barto
god no not bitney aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh run help the world is coming to an end aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

GambitEVOFan1
mad I dont need scarlet witches help to make britney ugly ill just hit her with a baseball bat! evil face and then Hugh will fall in love with me!how could he resist my beauty laughing

gambit88
what if brit fought back?

Paola
she doesn't need to fight wink she just has to open her mouth and sing that amazing songs of her and that will do it laughing

sorry for proposing Shadowcat embarrasment

BOPRecruit 16
i pray to god that britney spears will not be in x3 because she's a horrible singer and can't act.

gambit88
it's o-tah embarrasment

GambitEVOFan1
eek! laughing BRITNEY?!FIGHT?! laughing Shed be to afraid to break a nail or lose a hair extension!

gambit88
i still think that she should just be a person who goes AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH as she gets stepped on by a sentinel that'd be the best

Paola
or the occidental version of Mariko evil face (Wolvie's girlfriend)

Dark_Psylocke
Poor Mariko!

gambit88
i thought it was yuriko

debby
f*ck britney !!
that stupid ***** !! let hear burn in hell !! mad devil
go to hell and never think about it to play in this movie !!

xboy
Im a Britney Fan and a X-men fan I luv ya Britney but unless you had a cameo as Dazzler You shouldnt be in X3 eek! smile

Paola
we had enough with that N-Sync song played in Cyclops car!!! mad (It was N-Sync?)

bester
right paola! I hate britney! and I think she doesn't suit on any role there even mystique...

the song was "bye bye bye" by n-sync...

Paola
thanx bester big grin
maybe a song by her in X3..... no no no no!!! what am I saying...... not even a song!!!! mad

buffymitch
That bye bye bye song, do you think they chose that one on purpose?? well that is a stupid question but i mean they we're escaping do you ythink it was beacause of that or just any random pop song??

Paola
maybe they put that song so all the NSync fans rush to see the movie roll eyes (sarcastic)

buffymitch
for three seconds hahaha.

Kes
Topic ppl

JuliusRoden
I will kill Britney Spears if she dare try to steal Anna Paquin's Rogue. Although she could be Alison Blaire aka Dazzler as a cameo in a nightclub. That would be better. You know, she will just sing:

I LOVE ROCK 'N ROLL
SO COME ON TAKE YOUR TIME AND DANCE WITH ME...

BOPRecruit 16
yeah, i agree that she shouldn't take over for anna as rogue. that'd be down right cruel to us fans! with her acting abilities of late, i don't think she'd be picked for any role in any upcoming x-men movies and besides she would ruin it, the vibe!

Paola
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! please!!!!! really.... it was enough with that NSync song, really...... sick

gambit88
personally i don't like nsync or brittney actually i like the old time rock and roll the most give me the classics and NO brittney shouldnt' be in x3 period not a cameo nothin squat no conditions nothing

Agneto
Britneysick, in X-men, please, nah who would be that stupid to see the third movie if this would happen? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Vampiree
BRITNEY????????? the *sings* 'I :hic: Can't :hic: Get :hic: Nooooooooo Sa- :hic: Ti- :hic: Sfa- :hic: Ctioooooooooooon Britney?

ab012f9448
No one would even bother to go see X3 if that stupid ***** was in it. Britney is not going to be in x3-period,full stop,no way. The day she is in x3 is the day that hell freezes over.
She can't be in x3 she can't.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/wallbash.gif mad Die B****http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/spam_laser.gif HAHAHA

Vampiree
big grin the same opinion here... we havta kill the biotch...

ab012f9448
DIE!!!!!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/chair.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/death.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/sniper.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/rifle.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/2guns.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blowup.gif HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Dark_Psylocke
*pulls shotgun* ATTACK!!!!

Vampiree
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps from behind a tree and cuts britney's head with a sword* VICTORY!!!!! *holds the head up so everyone can see it* THE ENEMY'S DEAD!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

debby
britney is a stupid ass ****er

debby
britney sucks ass and she can't act !!
and she's but ugly !!!!!!!!! if she's going to play in x3
i don't want to see this movie and i'm sorry for al of the other cast members !!! if i whas one of the cast members i will kil hear in hear sleep

JuliusRoden

Yammer
well its not your movie. Cameos have been seen in all the Marvel movies so far.
Spider-Man we had Bruce Campbell(cuz he is friends with Sam Raimi)
Hullk we had Stan Lee and Lou Feringo(I know I spelt his name wrong)
X-Men with Stan Lee

So toss Britney in there as Mime who gets her head blown off. Britney doesnt sing anyways... its all playback from a tape

buffymitch
I don't think it's about that. it's just would britney \Spears fit in an X movie. I personlayy don't think so

gambit88
has anyone ever wondered if one of us is brittney i mean i don't know who any of you are you all could be george clooney for all i know lol

Vampiree
big grin i could be the pope y' know... big grin but still i don't care... at least i say what i think and i'm not a stinking coward...

gambit88
GO VAMPIREE then again do you ever wonder how many of us are cops lookin for those guys that get little kids through these type of things or how many of us are those kinda guys?

heatherfeather7
Puleease!!!! Not Britany Spears!!!! Say it isn't so!! I don't think I've seen one post on here supporting the idea, so that should tell you something. Not unless there was an X-man named Trampo!!

Vampiree
yes, i wonder... you know i've already been in arrest big grin nuttin very bad, really i just made a bonfire with my mates... and really if i say sth i have a point in that... i don't hate someone just because, like many people big grin i have to have a reason and i still RESPECT them... that is called intelligent hating big grin

gambit88
it's kinda weird i mean one of us could be a complete psycho like a serial killer like britt HAHAHAHA

Vampiree
big grin i know, that's the whole exciting thing in talkin on internet, you can make friends with ppsychos

Yammer
I could care less if someone here is Britney Spears and she is wanting to see if people would accept her in this movie. I'd still tell her to get some friggin signing lessons and sign live for a change.
If I wanted to see some chick dressed in skanky outfits and dancing to britney spears songs, I wouldnt buy a $80 ticket to her concert, but rather go to the local Strip Club. At least those girls have talent and arent ashamed to say their **** are store bought

debby
hahahahaha laughing

Yammer
sorry, I meant to say sing not sign.

katiekates
Britney would be a horrible in this movie. God she is horrible in every movie. Look at the one she did, I don't know the name but I would never watch it. Britney sucks.

buffymitch
It's crossroads. and it wasn't that bad. She had a pretty good crying scene. But don't get me wrong she's all wrong for X-men

Vampiree
i just hated crossroads! i mean i went to it with my friend and we just couldn't stop laughin! this movie was soooooo bad! brit obviously cannot act...

juggernaut26
i havn't seen it and i seriously don't want to

Paola
here:

I found a great role for Britney..... she can play the Blob laughing

X-WOMen
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud THAT IS SO FUNNY!!!

Jason Horan
Oh come now Paola...The Blob isn't that fat big grin laughing out loud

Vampiree
TEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAOLA YOU RULE! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Sesy Allerdyce
laughing laughing laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>