the horror movies based on animals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
look at how many there r spider movies snake movies raptor movies bug movies bats sharks crocodille alligators even fuuckin octopusses i mean come on r u that dry for ideas i mean arachnaphobia was a great movie but ne other spider movies i have seen sucked the only one i liked that wasnt even horror was eight legged freakz does ne one else not really like these types of movies

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i like the sci-fi/horror movie called Mosquito. Mutant Mosquitos start kiling everyone. great movie. so fun to watch. smile

Thing_1
I hate the movies w/ animals but ur right arachnaphobia and eight legged freaks was good.

BackFire349
Jaws.

DeNiro
i am saying like shark attack one two three and four like the megladon how fuuckin fake but jaws was without a doubt a classic and also the mosqutio one i have seen it was alright cause it was one of the first movies i started to wacthg with animals also like mimic what the fuuck is that and the only really crazy movie with a werid animal i liked sorta was well i liked it so much i forgot the name of it the relicant or somthing ne one know this movie took place in a muesum or something the relic i got it never mind that was pretty decent i saw it many years ago but still i liked it bak then

pablo007
Eight Legged Freaks sucked !

h0ck3yh0rr0r
eight legged freaks was crap. it was crap. it was crap. it was crap. i think i should say this again....it was crap.

Espantada20
Does Eight Legged Freaks even qualify as horror?I mean,come on now,the guy that does those 1-800-COLLECT commercial stars in it.I think it was crap like was said before.I liked Cujo and Man's Best Friend,but I dont think they do animal horror movies right.Most of the time they make the animal a mutated super villain.It's too typical.I'm still waiting for a really great animal horror movie to cme out.

Lord_Andres
animal movies are cool, speciali Jaws,Alligator,Alligator2, they are my favsmile

Lord_Andres
oh ya and ghost and the darkness

Espantada20
Almopst forgot about Ghost and the Darkness.That was a good movie

DeNiro
ooo fuuck yeah ghost in the darkness was cool as hell that is a truely greta movie but no eight legged freaks doesnt count as a horro movie i was just pointing out a animal movie i liked

Thing_1
Eight legged freaks isn't horror no one said it was.It wasn't the greatest movie either but it was so stupid that it was alright.

DeNiro
someone asked if that was considered a horror movie thats why i said that but ne way i just liked it i wouldnt wacth it more then once

Espantada20
But there are a lot of animal movies that they try to pass off as horror.Arachnaphobia isn't horror,I dont think Deep Blue Sea should be in the horror section.Then there's a whole bunch more,but Im too lazy to point them all out.I just think that if they're gonna use animals to make horror movies they need to do it right and have it really be horror.

Lord_Andres
lol, dose The Birds cound?

Espantada20
The Original Birds by Alfred Hitchcock was really good.He filmed it up where I live,but the remake did it no justice.

Lord_Andres
really whare exacly is that?

Espantada20
Up in Bodega Bay/Occidental California Area.He made a lot of movies up here.He did Dial M for Murder in Santa Rosa.

DeNiro
all animal movies then in genral mostly suck i like deep blue sea though good movie and lake placid was good also

Espantada20
Lake Placod was okay.I thought the old lady was funny.Damn lyin ol lady.You know those baby crocs ate her ass in the end.Hee hee hee.And to the comment that I asked if Eight Legged Freaks was horror,I was being sarcastic.As you could see I answered my own question.It wasn't meant to be answered by everyone else.

grymlock
well the only horror movie based on animal that i like was Pet Cemetery... althought it's a dead animal but still! it's animal... wink

cheers mate!!

Cowboyography
Anything with Oliver Platte rules!!!!
Lake Placid
Ready 2 Rumble
Diggstown

DeNiro
ready to rumbel was a greta movie really funny and i luv the guy in it that was tweeder in the movie varstiy blues that was a greeat movie not to mention a great actor

Espantada20
Yeah Ready to Rumble was funny.

Striel
I can't watch animal horror movies liek Cujo, Man's Best friend or anything like that. I am an animal lover and it kinda bothers me to watch things like that. I have seen Pet Cemetary, Birds, Jaws, and Aracnaphobia and they weren't too bad, although the spider movie just increased my fear of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.