other forum websites

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i have looked at many other forum websites and i cant tell u how much ours is better then there some place u cant even look at threads if u r not a member also it is relaly hard to find them and small print and lots of spam i mean ours is realy ncie nott o mention the member particapation i think one top poster on one of the sites i went to had maybe a 1000 so i like or lil community dont u

ToMacco
That is the longest damn sentance I've ever read, DeNiro.

Tex
Yeah, this MB is really nice compared to some other crappy one's I've seen!

BackFire349
Yeah, this forum is beautiful.

ToMacco
This message board would be great, if it wasn't for that pinhead Tex. smokin'

Tex
Yeah, its really nice!
I would only change BF's ugly signature!stick out tongue

Oh, speaking of which, you know how halloween is coming up and all, they actually have the guy who played leatherface signing autographs in one of my local scary houses.
Lame I know, just thought I'd share!

julibug
yeah - these forums are great. i've only posted on 2 or 3 others (mainly piano teacher websites), and they are almost too much of a pain to navigate through. it's easy to get around here!

ToMacco
Man, you gotta get that autograph and send it to BF. Or, get it, then burn it and take a picture, then send it to BF.

Tex
I wouldn't be caught dead in one of those tacky haunted houses seeking an autograph from a 70s washup!

BF can get one on Ebaystick out tongue

ToMacco
Gee, suck that, Backfire.

Tex
laughing out loud

BackFire349
There have been several actors who played leatherface, i doubt it's gunner hanson (the original leatherface) because he lives in north/east america.

ToMacco
Bullshit.

BackFire349
what?

Tex
I think its the original dude!
Also, on Halloween the art director/set designer of TCM will be goving a tour of the house where the original movie was filmed, and they will also be airing the movie in a restauraunt they built right next too it! Apprantely its a big tourist attraction.

BackFire349
Damn, thats awesome.... but still...living in texas is too much to pay for that.

Tex
The house is out in the sticks with the hicks! I think it would be perfect for you!stick out tongue

BackFire349
well I'm not a hick, so no. Maybe bjork will be there, since i believe she is the basis for leatherfaces persona and look.

bigbadbike2
There are other forums???

DeNiro
oooo my god for some reason ever one is being funny BBB2 made me laugh and tamacco out of no where just saying bullshit was great just great and yeah tehre r other forums if u were being serious i was a member of a relaly cool bodybuilding forum once got kicked off cause i was an idiot and did sumthin wrong with the password or su,mthing like that but i am here now and thats all that matters

Hegemon875
This is definitely one of the best forums out there. I agree with deniro in that what most sets it apart is the level of member participation.

Hegemon875
The top poster here is yerssot with around 40,000!!!

LindsIsTightK
This is the first message board that I ever joined, and it will most likely be the last. I am on KMC so much that I don't have time for any other message boards/forums. Besides everyone at KMC is like my family and I would feel like I was betraying them if I joined another forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.