where would u rate spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i know he is not a comic book but he is a action figure and mostly all superheros turn into action figures and he does have many traits a super hero would have how do u protray him i think he is a super hero but for his own personal use but i dont know i dnt kno wmuch about superheros and the movie was not supposed to be taken as a superhero movie but thats how i saw it kinda

ragesRemorse
for the longest time Spawn only did the right thing for his own personal gain or intrest. However he later realized the gift he had and chose to use it when he could to help others. He never went out of his way to save or help people but he still helped people. Then he became more bent on redeeming his soul, so for a while he traveled the rooftops with ambition to help people.

One thing you have to realize about Spawn though, Is that when the devil isnt trying to bring him back to hell, or tempt him back into corrupting his soul. He is persued by warriors of light because he is still seen as a hell spawn and when thesepeople arent harrasing him. detectives try and prove his existence. and monsters and gangsters are always after him

So even if spawn wanted to be a superhero, he wouldnt have the time so for now he;kk have to settle as a vigilante

SlayerChick1188
are you sure he wasnt in a comic book?

http://www.strw.leidenuniv.nl/~vlemming/spawn.jpg

Darth Vicious
How come u said he wasnt a comic book, the movie, action figures are based on the comic book which is better than the movie1

ragesRemorse
i thought he meant he wasnt a comic superhero, eigther way yeah he is deffaintly a comic book. i've been reading spawn since the very begining about 8 years ago. The movie was nothing like the comic book eigther. Spawn still looked pretty bad ass in the movie. I think the CGI on his cape could have been done better

tintedoils
spawn is a comic book currently in the 130s issue wise, the creator penciller (until a few issues ago) and writter is todd mcfarlane known fror his work on the hulk and spiderman during the 80s and 90s.
with former marvel artists (lee, larsen, silvestri, liefeld, valentino, portacio) he formed image comics in 1992 from here spawn grew into the worlds largest selling comic giving todd the funds to create his own toy compamy mcfarlanre toys, the 5th largest in the world known for the movie maniacs, matrix and usa sports toys.

spawn himself has powers which constantly evolve along wh=ith his suit a living creature of hell.

SPAWN KICKS ARSE

tintedoils
THE MOVIE WAS GOOD EXCEPT FOR THE ACTING AND THE SCENES IN HELL, MAN DID THEY BITE.

i read that the new spawn flick is still in script as mcfarlane wants to get more gritty and is finding it hard to find studios willing to put an r rating on a cinema released superhero flick

Jason420
the new movie is not supposed to be mainly about him

tintedoils
yeah ive heard a bit but who knows, what have ya read?

Jason420
just that it might be called Spawn: Dark Justice

tintedoils
cool

Spawnie
Again Remorse has beaten me to it, I think he covered the right answer to this thread.

Gimme a link for the movie news man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.