Outkast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Is the new CD good ? I liked Hey Ya.

Metroplex
The song "i like the way u move" is really good.

DeNiro
i like nothing from them rap sucks sorry guys

GABRIEL05
oUTKAST RULES!!!! Anyone heard the "My Favorite Things" cover? The execution of it kinda sux because the piano sounds like shite. However, I really respect the idea of it. It's Andre showing respect for the "roots".

h0ck3yh0rr0r
outkast is pretty good. i prefer bone thugs n harmony as a better rap group.

ragesRemorse
I used to love OutKast, i mean i still do but after Stankonia my respect and faith in them dropped jurastically. I havent brought myself to listen to there new album yet to nervous that it'll be a repeat of Stankonia. Equmeni is one of the most entertaining albums i've heard in all music and im a calssic rock lover. A.T aliens is classic aswell. i liked there image back in the day when they dropped that album

badkittykitty
I loved Stankonia rages,I thought it rocked

ragesRemorse
wish i could agree with you BK, i have tried to like this album but with there previous two albums being so damn great this one seems a step down. Especially in the image they chose with that album, have you ever heard equemeni?

Darth Hater
new outkast is good

big boi's good

andre's is better

doesnt come close to their previous efforts,but outkast fans should enjoy it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.