Freddy Vs. Jason DVD cover !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Check it out:
The DVD is expected to have deleted scenes, at least one alternate ending, and commentary. If you want to see it, just read on.

Bagtatta
Nice Pablo, I saw this in theaters,I was surrounded by the single most obnoxious group of African Americans ever, yelling in the theatre, some idiot woman brought her kid, laughing at stupid shit that no one would ever laugh at..

I saw through the shitty group of jerkoffs, and I actually loved this movie, I was suprised, I didn't think it was going to be that good.

Do they have a release date for it yet? I'm looking foward to it, a lot. Hehe.

ElmStreetFan01
kewl

Martya
nice... i can't wait to see the deleted scenes....

slinger
Bagtatta-Dude, are you racist? mad

Bagtatta
...No.

LeAtHerRFace
Wow... nice pab. thats kwel.

freddy101
Hey I talked to the staff of Robert Englund and they were saying that it was originally slated for sometime in Dec. but has been pushed back to Jan 15th. I am looking forward to seeing the Alt. ending that is rumored to be included in this DVD as well!! smile

loserib
i allready have it on dvd

freddy101

pablo007
I'm not a racist either but the screaming black person stereotype is mostly true, everytime I see a movie and a black person is neway by one screams. Like I said not all of them but there's always one that does.

spydar1982
who cares about this movie?

carnage713
whats that faint print say on the cover right under freddys nose?

stinkfist462
??????????????

wicker_man
The last date (at time of going to the press) for the American DVD release date for Jason Vs Freddy is 1/13/04.

Hope that helps. smile

stinkfist462
dammit,..... why so late...... WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

wicker_man
Count yourself lucky, us Brits have to wait even longer for film releases to reach us.

ab012f9448
I've been waiting for that bloody DVD for ages and now you tell me i have to wait longer still? God Damnit!

Dirtrydiesel
I need to download that picture

VengeanceGOD
...But that movie was funny. All of the Jason and Freddie movies have been funny.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Tell me about it!!! us kiwis have to wait even longer for it!! freddy vs. jason came out in october here in new zealand so it will be at least 2 months b4 it hits stores here so be gratefull the guy who sed"why so late why?" damn it!! why do americans alwyaz get every thing first!! its not fair.....

Freddy_vs_Jason
Originally posted by Bagtatta
Nice Pablo, I saw this in theaters,I was surrounded by the single most obnoxious group of African Americans ever, yelling in the theatre, some idiot woman brought her kid, laughing at stupid shit that no one would ever laugh at..

WHAT!!? a kid got in to freddy vs. jason!? but its r16 isn't it! well at least in new zealand......im 13 and i rung up the theater to see if i could get in with my dad but the bastrads sed no......if i was jason i would make a play ground out of thier face!! it probably wont cum out in nz for a month.....im dying to see it!! is it good? how duz it start off? and if ne one wuz yelling in the thearters here the superviser would kick them out and ban them for life!!

venomfan
yah i saw it twice, best fight of the summer(neo hitin a bunch of smiths was cool lookin, but so ridiculusly one sided)then i would say t3 bathroom brawl and finaly wolvie vs deathstrike

Kes
You couldnt get in with your dad?!Thats weird, usually you can watch any movie with your parents authorization(in this case presence).

Freddy_vs_Jason
well the ppl that own the movie theater are dicks so thats why they didn't let me, i can't wait to see it!!!! how duz it start off?!

Kes
I actually havent seen it.
It didnt came out in the cinema closest to me so I didnt bother going to another to see it.

Freddy_vs_Jason
oh.....am i cursed never too see or hear wot happens in this movie!!!!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.