i think i'm dying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GroundedAgain
my temp is pushin 102 degrees and my head pounds and i am soo tired and oo yea-- the room is spinning around

bigbadbike2
Drugs

shadow_angel
Why are you online then?

GroundedAgain
shhh nobody needs to now. i think it mite be tho

DemonicGambit
laughing drugs are fun happy

Ya probably jus' got the flu, or somethin' like that. As long as ya don't reach 110 you'll be fine

bigbadbike2
What did ya take

GroundedAgain
o c'mon u want me ta die don't ya doctor

DeNiro
oo god i hate being sick

silver_tears
i do too doctor

LindsIsTightK
I've reached a temperature of 105 before, had to go to the hospital. I kept hallucinating and screaming at all the nurses and doctors. It was terrible sad

GroundedAgain
must be the drugs i sold ya huh linds???

DemonicGambit
I know it's horrible sad When'd that happen to ya Linds?

LindsIsTightK
Yeah it must be stick out tongue

GroundedAgain
i tried to give you some from da good batch but i must've messed up. sory linds

LindsIsTightK
It happened to me when I was twelve. I remember it was so bad that I couldn't even see the things in front of me without getting dizzy wacko

silver_tears
well nothing hurts more than breaking some bones stick out tongue

Tied Hiker
How did you get that way Linds? All those symptoms can be caused by breathing to much carbondioxide.

bigbadbike2
I feel for all you sick people.stick out tongue

DemonicGambit
I dunno I got some weird virus when I was 'bout 5ish

GroundedAgain
we're all dyin from some freaky a$$ virus thang bein realeased threw our computer moniters

Another_Smithy
Well damn Grounded, get off the comp and sleep! Its the best thing for you!

LindsIsTightK
I don't know how I got like that. confused All I was ever worried about at the time was making sure I stayed alive

Tied Hiker
Grounded, make sure you are in a well ventilated area. You could be breathing in too much carbonmonoxide.

Another_Smithy
Don't you just suffocate from breathing carongmonoxide? Never knew you got a fever!

Tied Hiker
I learned this today, you sweat, feel tired, hot, dizzy, and if you pass out it's basically over unless you get some oxygen quick. Yes you suffocate, but you don't know it. That's why many people die every year from this.

LindsIsTightK
Isn't that how people kill themselves by locking themselves in their car while it is running and whatever it is that they do?

Another_Smithy
The perfect way to commit suicide is to put your car in the garage and turn it on and make sure all of the doors and windows are shut, when you turn it on inhale realllll hard and you will die within a few minutes! Just a tip lol.

Tied Hiker
Body temperature increases with these symtoms, hence the fever. I'm not a doctor, but I like to play doctor. smokin'

Tied Hiker
Yeah, whatch the movie short cuts and a girl in there kills herself by doing this. Only she runs the car and sits in a chair playing a stand up bass untill she dies. It's money.

Tied Hiker
My reporter I worked with today and I were talking about the perfect way to kill someone. If the person is a heroin addict, you can go up and push the pump on the needle all the way and they will die of an overdose.

silver_tears
thats comforting to know you think of such things TH wacko
and if u really wanna halucinate take a few pain killers man those are killer eek!

badkittykitty
nitrous oxide(laughing gas) is the trippiest thing ever,I did that once and thought I was surrounded by bees

Outbound
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.