why do bandaids smell so bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i have had a bandaid on my pinky for the longest time i mean i keep changint them cause my finger really got messed up with that garag accident but ne way why do they smell so bad after wereing them it smells awful i cant imagine wearing a cast for a long time and smalling my arm after

silver_tears
i dont sniff them so i wouldnt know stick out tongue

DemonicGambit
Yeah I don't think you're supposed to smell bandaids

badkittykitty
I'm stuck on band-aid 'cause band-aids stuck on me!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/whistling.gif...

BackFire349
They smell cuz they're gross.

DemonicGambit
yeah that makes sense roll eyes (sarcastic)

h0ck3yh0rr0r
it smells bad cuz of the iodine...or was it nvm im sure it was iodine.

silver_tears
i doubt they use iodine........i was actually watching this one thing about how they are made..........it was strange huh

DemonicGambit
gee all i know 'bout bandaids is that they stick

silver_tears
they hurt to get off sad

badkittykitty
..where would be with out them? running around with bloody cuts yuck!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/giljotiini.gif

Rogue Jedi
its the medicine.

badkittykitty
..what medicine?

tptmanno1
no medicin in bandaids its the latex,
i dun like bandaids, they usually give me an allergic reaction

ragesRemorse
well im sure youd smell to if you were latched against an open wound, collecting human sweat and all the other nasty things bandaids come in contact with over the weaks. Then again that mat be a step up for some people in the odor department

Rogue Jedi
i thought there was medicine in them.

ragesRemorse
no they just say that so you'll buy them

Rogue Jedi
i knew that.

DeNiro
ne way i got scooby doo bandaides now laughing out loud they r green and got scooby on them all the kids find it funny at school

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.