Arnolds p-za shop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
*beep* Hellooo, youve reched Arnalds p-za shop.*laughter in the background* Im not here now, Im out killing pepparoni. If u want to reach me, if u want a pizza i dont care cause im not hereeee cant u realize that idiot?? *Laughter* Boowhat, if u need a p-za sumtime during the next few days I can hav it delivered to u or maybe i will stapel it to u.* laughter* I dont care what u want on it, everything comes with pepparoni and a 9 mill la meta bullits on it. if u dont like it i dont care cause u will recive one ne how. the only differenc is maybe the 9 mill la meter bullits will be in ur gun or may be they will be on ur p-za. If u dont fucuck around i make u good p-za if u do fuuck around i take a peppaorni and punch it through ur head. so if u want mushrooms Shut Up, if u want broc-co-ly, what the hell is broc-co-ly ne way shut up with the broc-co-ly. If u want sumthing crazy like pinappels i KILL U. If u like peppaorni and bullits youve come to the right place if not u an idiot and deserve to DIE.. So leave ur name,, numba,,, serila numba, ill call u up.. wether u sub-cep-ta-ble to ne diseases.. and if u r maybe i come ova and giv u a p-za or maybe i break off ur arm.. *LOTS of laughter* BEEEEEP

funny shit jerky boyz find it if u haevnt heard it i can do this impression perfect so if ne of u want to hear what my voice sounds like go to that and it is half way like that for real

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.