Wow ! Most mexicans have never seen a black person.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
There was a canadian teacher in my school and she quit because she said her students disrespected her. And her replacement is this nice black girl. And most people in mexico are white and latino (light brown skin), she's african american. And everyone stared at her as if they had never seen a black person before, as if they were seeing some kind of new breed. It was really weird, I mean I had met black people before and made some black friends in summer camps. But I felt as if I was in a KKK camp because people were just staring at her in amaze, not racism though, they were just surprised.

KidRock
heh ninja

BackFire349
Interesting.

Tied Hiker
Yeah, there aren't a lot of black people in Mexico.

pablo007
Yeah there's lots of cubans with dark skin but they're not really black.

BackFire349
It's the same around here, are'nt many black people where i live. Ironically, i dated one for 3 years.

Tied Hiker
Cubans like to party.

pablo007
Yeah because that son of a ***** Castro tells them what to do think eat and feel.

KidRock
lots of black people up here in new england

ChinaNiki
they do the same thing here in China...stare that is...sometimes they touch their hair....two of the english teachers here are black and one of them refuses to ride the bus cuz when he first got here they kept touching his hair...he also refuses to use bathrooms that don't have stalls cuz they'll stare while he's taking care of business....they have no concept on rude they are being

Tex
I would be flattered with all that attention http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/diva.gif

mechmoggy
They'd only point and laugh at you Tex. stick out tongue

The Force
Did you guys no, that there are a bunch of black people... in Africa, amazing aint it roll eyes (sarcastic)

mechmoggy
*Slow hand clap*

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Outbound
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.